New Contributor

Lisa Robertson Pants 7/28/14

Lisa's PM show on July 28 2014, she had on black pants gathered at the ankle with a small cuff. Does anyone know if they are hers or QVC? If they are QVC, what is the item number? They look like old school harem pants but much much nicer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lisa Robertson Pants 7/28/14

It's easy to find the info on what Lisa wears by visiting her Facebook page and just scrolling through a post on that day. You don't need to have a FB account to read her page; it's public.

Here's the info: ""Lisa's pants are by Vince. She is working on designing a similar style for GILI.""

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I think the harem pants looks horrible on everyone, tall, short, fat, skinny or in between.

They do not look flattering on anyone. IMHO

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

I thought those pants looked very nice and I started trying to find a similar pair.

I found Kenneth Cole cuffed pants online for about $25 on sale from $98 at Lord&Taylor.com and they arrived yesterday. They have the same modified "harem" pants leg (actually I wouldn't even call them "harem"), and side pockets. They're a lightweight fabric, and I ordered in black and indigo. I'm very pleased with them.

Super Contributor

Those we terrible and I don't usually watch Lisa, but I happened to see them. Too old for that look.