Honored Contributor

Belle Gray Cargo Pocket Legging

Thank you Lisa. Something new, hip and ready for fall! Love the ivy green tone and the ankle zippers. Want to see the new sweaters.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Gray Cargo Pocket Legging

Great design-draped pocket cardigan. The camel tone is fab. More colors Lisa!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Her things are looking a lot like Lori Goldstein's designs. Those leggings are best worn on someone with a shape like Lisa Renna's, tall and thin.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They look great on a very thin woman. Lisa Rinna is very, very thin (almost too thin) but she is an actress and they all want to be super thin for TV & movies. I liked the striped top on clearance as it really had a great style to it and I also liked her cardigan in camel or black.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

On 8/1/2014 Chi-town girl said: Something new, hip and ready for fall! Love the ivy green tone and the ankle zippers.

A255903

Belle Grey by Lisa Rinna Cargo Pocket Leggings w/ Ankle ZippersBelle Grey by Lisa Rinna Cargo Pocket Leggings w/ Ankle Zippers

Honored Contributor

I think they are cute. I am going to give them a try. I missed the show so am glad my size is still there! I also liked the one new top she had on with them and may get that. I didn't see anything new from Logo I really wanted, and I don't buy much from other lines on QVC.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Very cute but I think I agree these are probably best for a specific body type. I know they're leggings, but to me eye, you'd need some ease on the hips and the legs to really rock this look.

Will look forward to reviews as these will likely sell out (along with the super, super, super cute blanket and faux leather jacket).

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

I missed the show. 2am is too late or early in the morning for me. I don't know why, unless you are super thin, you would want LEGGINGS with pockets on your thighs! Even the model in the pictures looks like she has saddle bags on her legs.
Honored Contributor

they are cute, but i am not sure i would want that big old pocket skin tight against my thighs.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Love this legging style. A nice alternative to the basic legging. It's a copy of a Lysse' legging that I purchased in black 2 seasons ago. Such a great Ralph Lauren type equestrian look. I like to wear them with my knee high RL riding style boots. Jumped on the olive color which I'm loving for this fall. The qvc photo of this legging is HORRIBLE-yikes! They picked the wrong model-way too short. And another issue with online postings-spelling Belle Gray and Belle Grey. It's Belle Gray!!! They need to hire someone new to manage the online postings including photos that help to sell the items, instead of these constant errors.