Esteemed Contributor

I got my Iman jeans, they're skinny alright! I wear a 4/6 and these babies are too snug. Thats ok..will stick with my DG skinny jeans, they fit. I refuse to try anymore jeans online. HSN's CS is paying the return, LOVE them!{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Iman's slim fitting jeans

Oh, emmiesmom too bad the iman jeans didn't work for you, but good about the DG2. My experience is the opposite. Just returned the "suede" DG2 pants. I sized down which looks great, but are not comfortable. And I have suede clothing. These DG2 pants are not suede like, but they used that to hook more sales including me. Like the taupe tone, but not the fit, and why do they have soooo many issues with sizing. The advice they give is wrong which results in returns, yet they don't change their approach. Too much hassle. Now I understand about all the sizing complaints.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Iman's slim fitting jeans

On 7/31/2014 Chi-town girl said: Oh, emmiesmom too bad the iman jeans didn't work for you, but good about the DG2. My experience is the opposite. Just returned the "suede" DG2 pants. I sized down which looks great, but are not comfortable. And I have suede clothing. These DG2 pants are not suede like, but they used that to hook more sales including me. Like the taupe tone, but not the fit, and why do they have soooo many issues with sizing. The advice they give is wrong which results in returns, yet they don't change their approach. Too much hassle. Now I understand about all the sizing complaints.

Chi! You're right! They are good to hook more sales and why in the world do they tell us to size down?? If I had sized down, I wouldn't have been able to pull them up, lol. I have gotten many DG2 jeans from Ebay, for around $20..the skinny jeans in a size 6 will work. Her jeans are getting too high for what they are, don't you think? You add another $10 for shipping and tax! Anyway, They're going to cover the return costs, so I am happy about that. I'm glad Iman's pants work for you! Enjoy them!

It is a hassle, lesson learned!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West