Respected Contributor

Talbots Sale- INSANELY Great Pricing

I was looking for a fitted blazer a couple of weeks ago at Talbots online. I found just what I wanted at full price- $149.99. I knew they have lots of discounts & sales, so I thought I'd wait. I checked about a week ago, & the blazer was $50.00 + on sale (I bought navy). I received it, & it's excellent quality & fit.

I got an email from them today....new sale...blazer is now $43.99. It's high quality! Only thing is they ship it in a plastic bag (shame on them). But for that discount, I'll deal with it!

It's called the Double-Weave Gold Button Jacket. I bought another color this morning. Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: Talbots Sale- INSANELY Great Pricing

Here is your blazer-

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE Talbots! I've bought a ton since they've started this sale! They have fantastic suits and, in particular, I love their pants. The fit is better than any pants that I've purchased ANYWHERE.

Esteemed Contributor

There has been interest in a jacket similar to this at Land's End. Here is Talbot's version on sale for $27.99.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Lola for the pic- that's it!

It fits just like that...I bought navy & white. I'll mainly wear them with jeans.

Respected Contributor

I am not fond of the Land's End one by looking at it alone. The top one by Talbot's I do like..It looks classy, stylish and very tailored looking.

I love a good blazer ..I have many!!!

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 Goldengate8361 said:

I LOVE Talbots! I've bought a ton since they've started this sale! They have fantastic suits and, in particular, I love their pants. The fit is better than any pants that I've purchased ANYWHERE.

I seriously can't believe their sale prices. The fabrics are quality & the fit is perfection!

Super Contributor

I just ordered a dress that was originally almost $200 for $59.99 and a shirt that was $69.99 for $25.99. I love their sales and I love their clothes. They fit me perfectly no matter what my weight. I thought I had lost them forever a few years ago but in my opinion they are back in full glory.

Respected Contributor

On 7/31/2014 jewelfool said:

I just ordered a dress that was originally almost $200 for $59.99 and a shirt that was $69.99 for $25.99. I love their sales and I love their clothes. They fit me perfectly no matter what my weight. I thought I had lost them forever a few years ago but in my opinion they are back in full glory.

I agree. I stopped shopping with them for a while, & I'm happy to be back. Maybe they lost much of their customer base, & they're trying to win them back.

Esteemed Contributor

These prices are unbelievable and not just summer fabrics either. Their Seasonless wool blazers, skirts and jackets are absurdly low. That fabric is,perfect for my neck,of the woods where winters are not freezing temps. These are a,lightweight wool and 86% wool not that polyester stuff that Have famous designer names that QVC sells.