Trusted Contributor
I am wondering about sizing for this line. I find some lines run bigger than others . For example, I need a larger size in IM compared to logo, linea, etc. I said I wouldn't order any more clothes due to sizing issues from the q but a new jacket interests me. I appreciate your input if you own belle gray. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

I find that I go down a size with Belle Gray. Expecially her tops that are volumounous. Hope that helps. I love her line and have many many pieces.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Lisa! I greatly appreciate your response and i think I will try A257925.

Have a great day!!!

Regular Contributor

cute jacket, very unique

Super Contributor

I think it depends on several things. First, what your regular Q size is, if you are busty (in that case I'd size up one), and how you like your clothing to fit (fitted, relaxed or semi-fitted).

With a jacket, I'd think you would want to layer tops or sweaters underneath it, so I would go with the larger of the sizes if you are in between. For example if I am either a Small or Medium in the Belle Gray items, I'd have to go with the Medium in a jacket to give me some room for a top or cami or sweater shell underneath.

I saw that jacket this morning on new items and it is really cute! Enjoy!

(and btw, many IM items run smaller on me as well).