Respected Contributor

If you've ordered from Zulily, have you generally had "good" experiences?

Does it really take 12-16 days for many of the items to ship? I know part of it depends on when the "event" ends. My understanding is Zulily places one bulk order with the vendor after the "event" ends, vendor sends the merchandise to Zulily, and Zulily then ships to the customer?

Also, no returns, unless an item is damaged?

Thanks, in advance for sharing any experiences.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Super Contributor

I've ordered from zulily many times. They have been mostly good experiences, although some of the clothing can be hit or miss in terms of quality, etc. Fit on some things often runs smaller. I've gotten good deals (you have to know your prices on name brand things like Clarks, etc.) and sometimes I will do more research and find their prices really aren't much of a deal. Shipping generally does take that long (or longer at times) but they charge your credit card right away. Packaging is good, etc. Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered a number of items from zulily over the pat year. I have had the most success with brand names where I know the fit, including shoes, scarves and bras. I have also ordered a great summer bag (first purchase; last year). I do not recommend jewelry and clothing items of unknown labels. I am sure the same goes for household items. Great discounts, but do not be in a hurry for them to arrive. My items generally take 3-4 weeks to get here. HTH.

Honored Contributor
I've bought a ton of shoes from them, like maybe 50 pairs since last December. Most were name brands. Also lots of things for home and outside. I bought one handbag which was cheap quality. A few times they've been unable to fill my order so they immediately refunded my money plus put $10 in my account. I've not bought any clothing or jewelry. I did buy one watch which is beautiful. It takes 2-4 weeks to get your orders. You're right about no returns.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
I've ordered a couple times and it does take longer to get your items, but I know that before I order anything so I'm okay with it. My friend ordered a skirt and they sent her the wrong size and when she called them they immediately refunded her acct plus $10 extra and told her to keep the skirt. They told her they couldn't take it back and I guess it's because of how they order from the manufacturer. I think they are a good company.
Trusted Contributor
I recently placed my first order and am awaiting delivery. Nervous! I do enjoy looking at the site, though.
Valued Contributor

I am just a beginner with Zulily. I know now not to order clothes. The ones I ordered in my normal size didn't fit, so had to go into the donation bag. They were items from Ryka and I thought they would be like others I have purchased on the Q. But, shoes and other things that don't have to "fit" the body would be great. The prices are really really good!

Respected Contributor

My experience has varied. Shipping takes FOREVER!!! I have waited a minimum of 3-4 weeks for every single item that I have ever purchased. Most of my purchases were okay/good and there were others where the quality was lacking (and the items were not inexpensive!). I have since stopped shopping there.

BTW- I did do price comparisons on children's books, toys, etc., (which were supposed to be amazing deals!!!) ALL were less expensive on Amazon!

Honored Contributor
The shoes I've been able to compare prices with on Amazon were about half price on Zulily, or less. They are always in the most pristine condition, unlike Amazon. They appear to have never had the box opened.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

No returns is a deal breaker for me. I was about to order, & found that info. I wear plus size & those sizes vary too much. No Zulily for me{#emotions_dlg.sad}