Esteemed Contributor

First time I click on Tracking info on a pair of Clark's shoes shipped five days ago and nothing. CS can't help me, so I went on the tracking site, put in number, and said invalid. Tried three times on different tracking sites. Amazon CS would have done more than Q's CS that always say Sorry. No big deal, but I tried to cancel order 30 after I ordered them and couldn't, now they can't be tracked. Another item ordered and shipped same day, is being delivered today. Q's CS said, they were shipped and on a truck and will get to you by 8/5. Ten days when you pay for extra shipping. I said, I know they were shipped and on a truck, we hope, but no record. Lucky the Q does give credit or ship out another if lost.

Super Contributor

Did the tracking number have all numbers or start with 1Z? All numbers means post office, "1Z" is UPS. A lot of times there's no tracking information with the Post Office until it reaches your post office. With UPS, if there's no information when you go to the UPS website, you can call and ask them to track it for you.

You said you paid extra - does that mean you paid for expedited shipping?

Esteemed Contributor

1z yes, always not reg. mail. First time in 20 years they can't track.

Super Contributor

I didn't even know that QVC has extra shipping..You mean you

pay more than what they say s&h is when you buy an item

off the TV and you can get it sooner?! When did that start?

When you buy something..it doesn't say anything about expedited

shipping or on this web site either.

Valued Contributor
On 7/30/2014 jmsmall said:

I didn't even know that QVC has extra shipping..You mean you

pay more than what they say s&h is when you buy an item

off the TV and you can get it sooner?! When did that start?

When you buy something..it doesn't say anything about expedited

shipping or on this web site either.

If you don't use Speed Buy, you always have the option of upgrading your shipping. Just do a regular checkout and you will come to a shipping page where you can upgrade to UPS Red (which is 2 or 3 days). For example, with the TSV you can upgrade to UPS Red for $11.47.

Here's the list (although I don't understand why BLUE takes longer than RED).

You'll receive an estimated delivery date as part of your Checkout information before you submit your order.

1. Best Standard Delivery: Allow 7-10 business days from your order date for delivery. All orders will be shipped via UPS or the U.S. Postal Service.

1. USPS First Class Mail: Allow 7-10 business days from your order date for delivery. All orders will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.

1. UPS Premium (Red): Order before Noon ET on a business day and the package ships the same day. Order after Noon ET and the package ships the next business day. Please allow 1-3 business days from the order date for delivery.

1. Priority Mail: Please allow 4 business days from the order date for delivery.

1. UPS Express (Blue): Order before Noon ET on a business day and the package ships the same day. Order after Noon ET and the package ships the next business day. Please allow 4 business days from the order date for delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

I have the slower one takes 5 to 7 days. I just checked again after e mail corporate an hour ago and making two calls to CS before that, because sometime a different CS will tell a different story or know more. Anyway it is now close to home and should get tomorrow or next day. I tried to cancel this item almost immediately, and said I couldn't, so it will go back. I'll just hand it back to the delivery man.

Honored Contributor
I'm waiting for an item that says it was shipped the 27th but the tracking shows it entered the system and was picked up the 25 th and 26 th. Absolutely nothing since then, but that's not unusual. My tracking on USPS orders will have 6-8 entries added the day of delivery. The postal service is about as sorry as a shipper can be.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor
On 7/30/2014 kachina624 said: I'm waiting for an item that says it was shipped the 27th but the tracking shows it entered the system and was picked up the 25 th and 26 th. Absolutely nothing since then, but that's not unusual. My tracking on USPS orders will have 6-8 entries added the day of delivery. The postal service is about as sorry as a shipper can be.

I often find there is little to no tracking information on UPS deliveries, as well as USPS. Frankly, the QVC tracking is inconsistent at best. Although, I have tried tracking some of my Q packages on the UPS site as well, and sometimes they don't show up either, so I guess tracking in general isn't consistent.

Also, qvcaddition, as to canceling immediately after ordering, that too, is inconsistent. Sometimes you can cancel an order several days after placing it, and other times you can't cancel right after the order is placed. Although sometimes not be able to cancel is a good thing: I was going to cancel one of my last orders and couldn't and after I received it and tried it out I found I loved it!{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I think there is something screwy going on with the tracking system right now. I have 3 packages that I returned to the post office on Saturday using Q's return labels. They still show "no information available" when I click on it. I have the receipt from the post office when I dropped them off so if they don't arrive back at QVC, I'll be calling them about it.

I know returns via the post office are slow, but this is silly.

Valued Contributor
On 7/30/2014 GinaV24 said:

Yes, I think there is something screwy going on with the tracking system right now. I have 3 packages that I returned to the post office on Saturday using Q's return labels. They still show "no information available" when I click on it. I have the receipt from the post office when I dropped them off so if they don't arrive back at QVC, I'll be calling them about it.

I know returns via the post office are slow, but this is silly.

I have read here before that when you use the return label provided by QVC they are held until the post office has multiple packages to ship out at once. It usually takes 2 weeks for any information to show up, and that's when it's delivered to QVC.

Also, I hope you weren't returning three similar items in separate packages? You can return them all together using one label is they are all clothing items for example.