Respected Contributor
Just watched recording of Lori Goldstein's show today and couldn't t get past the first few minutes for laughing - even DH came to see what was going on. - the way Alberti and Lori's presenter were both standing either side of the clothes rail cracked me up. Both of their outfits - Alberti not so bad - I think he looked the best but the two of them just standing there together just looked so funny to me. Take one a look at Logo reps "suit "plus red shoes and Alberti's white shoes I just lost it. So I guess I am definitely not with it any longer as I just could not appreciate their style. No disrespect to either of them meant.
Respected Contributor

I saw them, and it was quite the goofball show. There, I said it! They are both such nice young men, but they really did look goofy there together. Alberti seemed especially nervous trying to explain the clothing, and the stance on that other strange guy made for a laugh a minute. At one point, the LOGO rep stood there for quite a while in fourth position (ballet). It was just crazy. The models seemed really relaxed and enjoying themselves, though, and nobody had to do a "no more wiggle no more jiggle" dance.

Respected Contributor
Glad you thought it funny too - Favorite Son. Both nice young men - love the ballet description and as you say no wiggle dance thank goodness. Did eventually watch the show and they did a good job and we had a good laugh too.
Trusted Contributor

I tried to look at the items presented in that show, as well as the LCNY show at 2 am, but it says everything is sold out for both shows. Must have been quite a few late nite shoppers for every item to be sold out! I guess Alberti and Lori's rep were a hit!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Respected Contributor

i saw the show and thought they were both adorable.

Trusted Contributor
On 7/29/2014 mcall1020 said:

i saw the show and thought they were both adorable.

I think that's why it bothered me--two grown men looking adorable, like kittens--not how I prefer my men to look. I also was a little taken aback by the LOGO rep's emulation of Lori.

Honored Contributor

I saw that presentaion live and posted comments about it under another thread.

I think QVC should not have Alberti sell woman's clothing. He is out of his element and though he tries really hard, he looks and acts foolish. It must be very difficult for him to relate. I actually felt sorry for him.

Grown men should not be adorable on live TV selling clothing IMO and I am sure he didn't feel adorable, he looked very uncomfortable.

The LOGO rep was way too over the top. All I noticed was his hands and arms all over the place. He couldn't stand still. I thought his actions were very distracting.

I didn't find the presentation funny at all. It was sad. I don't find humor in someones actions when they are clearly uncomfortable with their situation.

Trusted Contributor
I watch qvc UK streaming on roku every now & then. Those guys also sell everything, including Philosophy fragrances. Why not? What does that have to do with their lovelife?
Regular Contributor
On 7/29/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

I tried to look at the items presented in that show, as well as the LCNY show at 2 am, but it says everything is sold out for both shows. Must have been quite a few late nite shoppers for every item to be sold out! I guess Alberti and Lori's rep were a hit!! {#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

I also noticed the LOGO show was missing from Items Recently On Air. I wonder if the videos were too awkward or something to post? I saw a few minutes of the show and the items presented did not all sell out. Interesting.
Valued Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Favorite Son said:

I saw them, and it was quite the goofball show. There, I said it! They are both such nice young men, but they really did look goofy there together. Alberti seemed especially nervous trying to explain the clothing, and the stance on that other strange guy made for a laugh a minute. At one point, the LOGO rep stood there for quite a while in fourth position (ballet). It was just crazy. The models seemed really relaxed and enjoying themselves, though, and nobody had to do a "no more wiggle no more jiggle" dance.

For a look at the ballet position see A236449. It's like he doesn't know how silly he looks! {#emotions_dlg.crying}