Esteemed Contributor

Returned last few items I ordered from LOGO. Normally take a sm in the tops, but after receiving the tsv (green/gold which I loved) it was too snug-fitting for my liking. I measured it against one from my closet (which had been thru the dryer a few times) and the tsv was a good 2" smaller in the width. Then just ordered a couple tanks - in a med and they were smaller than the tsv tank (also returned). I like LOGO, Issac and Louis DelOlio and usually stick with these brands 'cause I know what size to order. But now just don't know. Did I just get a few 'fluks' or has consistent sizing suddenly been abandonned by the Q?

Respected Contributor

Add Isaac M to this list....I was doing real good and the last 2 items, WoW, wonder what factory made those and who checked at the Q for quality...apparently no one.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/29/2014 nantucket shore said:

Add Isaac M to this list....I was doing real good and the last 2 items, WoW, wonder what factory made those and who checked at the Q for quality...apparently no one.

Nantucket, I forgot to mention, just returned an Isaac sweater - ordered the sm and he shoulders were too big and the sleeves covered my hands!!! Haven't ordered any Louis lately so don't know if his sizing has changed.

Super Contributor

I check garment measurements on everything I order. Garments and designed and cut for a particular fit and sometimes that fit is not my preference.

I know how much wearing ease I like ... and order accordingly.

Esteemed Contributor

SG, D & Co, and LCNY can all be added to the list. I've gone from one size to the other and back with all of them, and on many, the actual measurement of the garments when I get them home is not at all what the "click here" garment measurements say they're supposed to be. I always check before placing an order (even when it's a new color in something I already have), but sometimes it doesn't matter at all. A lot of times, a garment fits perfectly in one color, and doesn't fit at all in a different color. I have been told by CS that a particular color was made in a different factory from another color, and that may have been why the discrepancy in sizing. Not a good enough excuse....{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/29/2014 kittymomNC said:

SG, D & Co, and LCNY can all be added to the list. I've gone from one size to the other and back with all of them, and on many, the actual measurement of the garments when I get them home is not at all what the "click here" garment measurements say they're supposed to be. I always check before placing an order (even when it's a new color in something I already have), but sometimes it doesn't matter at all. A lot of times, a garment fits perfectly in one color, and doesn't fit at all in a different color. I have been told by CS that a particular color was made in a different factory from another color, and that may have been why the discrepancy in sizing. Not a good enough excuse....{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Different factories does explain the sizing problems; and I, too, check the garment measurements with same results as you, kittymomNC. Dpesn't make sense that different colors are made in different factories. I can see if different brands came from different factories - then garment measurements could be consistent within a brand. Assume a lot more customers are now returning do to fit issues. Logically, you'd think the Q would correct this situation.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/29/2014 Kathleen said:

I check garment measurements on everything I order. Garments and designed and cut for a particular fit and sometimes that fit is not my preference.

I know how much wearing ease I like ... and order accordingly.

I also check the click here link by every item- the specific measurments are usually spot on for each item. Some LOGO tops run really big. Some are 'true' - or even small. I own mediums through xl in her line!

Esteemed Contributor

I check the measurements and it still is a problem with almost all of Q's clothing lines. It certainly is frustrating and I sometimes wonder if it isn't to make more profit on their shipping.

Esteemed Contributor
GOn 7/30/2014 GinaV24 said:

I check the measurements and it still is a problem with almost all of Q's clothing lines. It certainly is frustrating and I sometimes wonder if it isn't to make more profit on their shipping.

GinaV24. I check the measurements too. Beginning to think it's a joke 'cause still have a problem, too. Never thought about the shpg profit. But, would think it's more costly to the Q 'cause the returns have to be processed in receiving and then restocked as "as is".

Esteemed Contributor

The returns are dwarfed by the number of items which are kept even if the customer is not 100% satisfied.