Contributor

What did you think of Lisa's pants that she wore on P.M. Style last night? They had elastic at the ankles. Just wondering if you like that look? I just purchased a pair of Vince Camuto pants very similar to Lisa's, and I'm wondering if I should keep them. Any opinions?

Honored Contributor
I love this style of pants-the slender cut/design. Have one in black by IMAN. And just purchased another in a beautiful fall tone-toffee, called Brenda by Giuliana Rancic, which sold out in 24 hours. Both from hsn, and cost less than 40 dollars. I read on Lisa's facebook page yesterday-she is designing a similar pant for the GILI line. The pants she was wearing is by Vince, from Nordstrom. Stylish/hip look, and very comfy.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Isn't that a kind of scaled-down harem pant? Saw some on HSN the other day but can't remember whose they were-maybe Giuliana's; not sure. I like them as long as they aren't too ""balloony.""

Regular Contributor

If you feel good in the pants, and like the look, I say, keep them! Your opinion is the one that matters most...

Honored Contributor

I don't recall what Lisa's pants looked like but that seems to be a popular look right now - gathered at the hem.

VCamp2748, I kind of liked G's pants the other day. She called them blouson pants. I'm just not sure how they'd look on me. I'd also need to know what shoes I'd wear with them before buying.

Respected Contributor
On 7/29/2014 willdob3 said:

I don't recall what Lisa's pants looked like but that seems to be a popular look right now - gathered at the hem.

VCamp2748, I kind of liked G's pants the other day. She called them blouson pants. I'm just not sure how they'd look on me. I'd also need to know what shoes I'd wear with them before buying.

Oh, definitely high heels, with delicate heels, not the chunky style.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} You'll never know unless you try them. If you don't like the hassle of returning items, see if you can find similar in your local b&m stores & try on there & then decide.

Honored Contributor
On 7/29/2014 willdob3 said:

I think these are very versatile. I wear mine with sandals, flip flops, looks awesome with gladiator style pumps/heels, and booties/shooties. The main thing is to wear a slim top-tank, shirts, but nothing big and loose. Then for cooler days, I wear it with a cropped jacket. Have several cotton style cropped jackets, but once it is cooler, leather moto style jacket.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Lisa has really amped up her wardrobe with the pants she has been wearing. I think she looks much more current and fashion forward.

Super Contributor

I'm not sure if I like the look. They're sweatpants from the '80s in a different material.

Frequent Contributor

I recently bought some very similar to Lisa's by Vera Wang at Kohl's. Very comfy and around $27.