Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know of a "spanx-type" of body shaper that does not ride up or down and is comfortable to wear all day. Spanx did not work--rides up like crazy. Thank you

Honored Contributor

I also experience this. I haven't searched yet, but the next time I try something, its going to be a body suit that snaps at the crotch. I drink a lot of coffee, if you get my drift.

Honored Contributor
I got something I like yesterday at a Hanes-Maidenform. It's a one piece snap crotch slip with ll over firm control. There was something similar with no slip skirt. It was only $22 so I figured it was worth the experiment. So far, so good.
Respected Contributor

Flexees is my favorite for bodysuits and has been for years. I prefer all one piece because you get a completely smooth look under clothing. Comfy and stays put.

Super Contributor

FLEXEES hands down ! comfy, don't ride up and the price is much better than Spanx

Honored Contributor

I have one pair of Spanx and have never really worn them. However, I was able to keep the garment down by wearing a thin pair of cotton panties under them.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Frequent Contributor

Where can I buy flexees and how is the sizing? Thanks again

Respected Contributor

Hi Three, I purchased my last Flexees at Amazon but they are carried in lots of stores. I stay true to size and they fit great.

Respected Contributor
Macy carries a full line of Flexees. I've seen them occasionally at TJ Maxx / Marshall's as well as SteinMart but not in all sizes. I prefer the Flexees where you can wear your own bra -- so much more comfortable. How comfortable: wore it to a party and literally danced 4 hours straight ! ! !
We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor
I think I've bought flexees at Kohls. I like them too!