Respected Contributor

I'm not surprised, but I won't be watching. Why would anyone with a brain want to be on reality television? People may watch for entertainment, but no one (with a brain cell) takes these people the least bit seriously.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna to join RHOBH

RHOBH???

Valued Contributor

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

& NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that franchise is going down so fast Smiley Sad i hated the change this season, should've kept gretchen and alexis booooooooooo

Trusted Contributor

On 7/28/2014 CaitlinH said:

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

& NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that franchise is going down so fast Smiley Sad i hated the change this season, should've kept gretchen and alexis booooooooooo

Gretchen and Alexis are Orange County. I'm a little surprised about Lisa. I didn't think she would go in for that kind of drama. Could be interesting.

Honored Contributor

Maybe she needs a job. I wonder if her husband ever works?
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Her hubby is on Mad Men
Honored Contributor

she has mentioned the possibility before

or has something to promote, books, or her clothing line. At this point in these shows the only reason to go on

Super Contributor

Lisa has an ego equal only to Kris (Jenner) Kardashian. Don't let her fool you..she is always starving for camera time, and will do about anything to get it.

She is a nice person, and I don't hate her. But she is madly, madly in love with herself and has been since she was first on TV. Sometimes it gets on my last nerve.

I don't care for reality TV.

Honored Contributor

I was always taught to love myself first....

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

I always think Lisa is darling. These housewives shows are so cheesy, the actors are has bees, washed ups, or people no one has ever heard of. I thought Lisa had more going going for her. I heard that Jennifer Stallone wanted desperately to be on the show, and Sly put his foot down and said "no way". I watched the show once and was grossed out, so frankly, I don"t know what the current thinking is with all these "housewives"