Honored Contributor

PM Style...did you catch the GILI sneak peek? New handbag & leather jacket!

Modeled by Kate during the Liz C ponte knit leggings segment

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: PM Style...did you catch the GILI sneak peek? New handbag & leather jacket!

More new GILI items modeled by Kate-dress, handbag, booties-are these new? Some will be on sale Friday, including the new handbag which looks like a Roma 2

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

Love the handbag!!! It is on PM style tonite!!!! Can't wait it is super cute
Esteemed Contributor

I just tuned in to see Kate wearing the new black dress while modeling the GILI Bronzo initial ring. I vowed not to buy any little black dresses this year, but this one is tempting!

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 wildcat fan said:

I just tuned in to see Kate wearing the new black dress while modeling the GILI Bronzo initial ring. I vowed not to buy any little black dresses this year, but this one is tempting!

Was Lisa wearing this new dress in a winter or off white? Some segment last week or weekend? I like the button designs-kind of military inspired?

Honored Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Cheezit said: Love the handbag!!! It is on PM style tonite!!!! Can't wait it is super cute
The handbags they showed 2nite look like Roma 2 silhouette.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 7/28/2014 wildcat fan said:

Was Lisa wearing this new dress in a winter or off white? Some segment last week or weekend? I like the button designs-kind of military inspired?

This is the first time I've seen it. It would be pretty in white too. I also like the buttons as well as the wide belt. Can't wait to see the price!

Honored Contributor

Just looked at LR facebook page. Nothing yet about the new Roma, but 2 new GILI items. A256242-Milano Ponte Sleeveless Turtleneck, and A256737-Crossbody Handbag.

Respected Contributor

OK, I just watched the video. I'm a little underwhelmed. It is difficult to tell for sure, but it looks like another leather jacket with patch pockets and epaulets. Lisa needs to step away from the epaulets. And the bag? Hang a few shiny thingamabob hoochie mama jingly janglies from one of the straps and, presto! You've got yourself a nice oversized blue Kathy Van Zeeland bag.

I'm not getting my wallet out of my Roma 2 for either of those two pieces.

However, I believe there is a more understated leather jacket coming in a lighter color, potentially blush, and I might be interested in that.

Trusted Contributor

I love the handbag in blue, but $156?????? Not for me.