Super Contributor

The vendor keeps saying when she did Citi-Knits. Is this set just Citi-Knit fabric? What happened to her supporting holds you in fabric. I am confused by this being called Women With Control but the fabrication being a thin knit fabric. I am not being critical, I am just confused. Also I have no idea how one should order, size up, stay true to size? I am 5'3", weigh 130 lbs and carry my weight in my hips/thighs. Help!

Super Contributor

Re: Does TSV Have Any Control?

She used to either design for CitiKnits or be the rep for them, I can't remember which. She is saying this because women who liked citiknits might like her new sets. She did similar sets, with Citiknits.

It is not the same fabric as the Citiknits, that was an acetate fabric blend, if I remember. this is a poly blend, not the same but probably about the same weight and "hand".

Sizing is probably the same also. I would go with my regular Q size on this one. So, if I am a Q 10-12, then I'd order the Med.

Look at your measurements and the garment measurements, if you have not ordered her things before. Or you can call CS, read them your measurements and they will tell you what size you should order. HTH.

Super Contributor

Oh and I forgot to add that there is no control with this fabric, like with her WWC line's cotton/span blend fabrics.

Esteemed Contributor

This is a poly span material that doesn't have control. It's a lightweight fabric with some give to fit a variety of shapes- and is very much like Tiana B's (from hsn) material. I'd look at the click here measurements listed by the item, they're usually very accurate! I have her former wardrober in a large - and I'm between a large and xl in qvc clothing.

The tsv is Attitudes by Renee - it varies from her WWC line.

Super Contributor

The Attitudes line jersey is a very nice mid-weight jersey that drapes well on the body. I have several of her tops and skirts.

Renee was the designer/manufacturer for Citiknits and is now designing/manufacturing WWC and the Attitudes line, along with being the manufacturer for other QVC lines.

Super Contributor

Thank you all for all of your good information. You ladies are the best!

Super Contributor

I think this material might show too many lumpy bumpy's for me...

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 MINT said:

I think this material might show too many lumpy bumpy's for me...

I have lots of lumpy bumpies and the fabric glides over them! It's not clingy at all.