Super Contributor

I need something, as my closet is small. Do you have a garment rack, or something similar, that you recommend? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I have two different kinds I have downstairs to hang clothes. One I got from Sears that has rollers and three bags underneath. The other I bought from QVC, I will see if I can find the number.

Honored Contributor

Go to ""Home and Garden"" then under the ""Laundry and Storage"" section there are several to choose.

The one I got from QVC was a tripod. I use it to hang wet clothes.

For a lot of clothes I would pick the one from Sears or the one on QVC that is heavy-duty.

Super Contributor

Check Amazon. I bought a rolling one - inexpensive and easy to assembly ... five minutes to set up.

Super Contributor

We bought my DD one at Walmart. Very handy, and inexpensive. Since she has moved to a bigger place she now uses the baskets for sorting laundry, and hangs items to dry on the rack. I bet she's used it for 5 years now. Very durable.

Honored Contributor

I have one from Home Depot. DH put it together, I am unhandy and am planning on staying that way.

Super Contributor

Lots of great choices out there. Check the Container Store, Bed Bath and Beyond and Target has some great options too. Beginning around the first of August, Target starts putting out all their new college and dorm things, and there are always a lot of items geared towards laundry and organization and they are reasonably priced.

Sears is another good place to look as has been mentioned. Also check Lowes and Home Depot. They have some really great closet concept products and I've seen some nice garment racks there too. They have Martha Stewart closet organizing stuff there (I think that is at Lowes) and they are nice quality.