Honored Contributor

Speaking of stretchy jeans.....

Spanx jeans will be unveiled on Good Morning America tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Re: Speaking of stretchy jeans.....

This sounds really bad...

Super Contributor

I love SPANX, and wear one of their shapers almost every day. However, I don't think I would have any interest in their brand of jeans.

Respected Contributor

Doesn't sound like something I would wear.

Respected Contributor

They look good!

<h2 class="title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; font-size: 30px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.3; padding: 0px;"> Game Over All Other Shapewear Brands, Spanx Is Launching A Denim Collection</h2>
Spanx

Last year, Spanx released a line of denim jeggings, and since they were so popular, the brand decided to kick it up a notch. Today, news broke that Spanx will debut a new denim line in June 25, and this time, it’s real denim jeans. But don’t get too excited. Though all of the brand’s other products will squeeze until you’re a size 2 and you’re practically suffocating, these jeans won’t make your legs look any skinnier. According to Spanx founder Sara Blakely, it’s “about a better cut and fit” this time. (Insert sigh here.)

Complete with real pockets and zippers, these jeans are come in skinny, straight leg, and boot cuts, and will cost you $148. One style, the Signature will have “a high, wide waistband with a side zipper designed for a smooth fit and a 10.5-inch rise,” according to WWD, while the Slim X style will be a traditional 5-pocket jean with a stomach control panel. (Insert sigh of relief.) So at least these jeans will do something Spanx-like for our waistlines, but what about our thighs? We want those sucked in too! We still love ya Spanx, but please work on that for next time.

Oh, and be on the lookout! Spanx also revealed that a new line of smooth bras will come out in six to eight months.

For more jeans, check out: light denim, boyfriend jeans, and Joe’s liquid-resistant white jeans.