Honored Contributor

Who attends the actual event? I have never been able to watch it before because we've always been away, but I always assumed it was for residents only. I also heard Lisa talk about the ones who got there early having to pay more to enter. How much do shoppers actually pay? TIA! Smile

Respected Contributor

I googled this. It was the same day as the Q show. But it is not just a Qq event.It said kids tickets were $180 and adults up to $850 for VIP early access.It had designers like Ralph Lauren,Dianne Von Furstenberg,Alexis Bittar,Rachel Doe.I googled Super Saturday Hamptons New York Post. There are pics,etc.They also have an event in LA. So Q just has a remote from the event I guess. They have their items for sale but it's so not anything like the real deal.So tons of $$ is raised.How awesome.

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if there will be other items presented during the show that aren't on this website?

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

Does anyone know if there will be other items presented during the show that aren't on this website?

@september wrote:

@september yes, they hold back items due to limited quantities.  More will post but will sell quickly.you have to be fast. 

I rarely watch Q on the weekends, but I make an exception for this event. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Thanks!  For the first time, I'll watch 

there is only one small item on the website that I want...IT eye shadow trio.  I was hoping for something more interesting!

Honored Contributor

@september wrote:

@Chi-town girl  Thanks!  For the first time, I'll watch 

there is only one small item on the website that I want...IT eye shadow trio.  I was hoping for something more interesting!

I haven't bought anything yet. Too bad they stopped offering Alex and  Ani

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There are some nice items and good prices..just not much I need right now. (After shopping the Nordstrom Anneversary Sale) 

Honored Contributor

Courtney looks beautiful!

I wish that Skinny Tee set was all tanks, not those cami's.  I dont think I'm shopping this event.

Q has so much inventory,  why not offer more items and donate more towards the OCRFA. 

I think previous years' offers were much better.

Honored Contributor

Wow, things are selling quickly!  I took a bathroom break when the ring came on, got back to see the IT eye shadows and realized it was in my cart but I hadn't yet checked out.  Did so just as it sold out...it comes with a brush, too.  For $12!

I'd like to see more fashion items (and not Gili)

Honored Contributor

only lasted one hour......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein