Respected Contributor

So far, her things look really nice.....prices are on flex and lots of free S&H.

Respected Contributor

Re: G. R. is on tonight, too!!

The only thing in her line I won't buy are the fake leather jackets......I just want real or not at all when it comes to those things.

Honored Contributor

LOL..conflict...I'm recording the Giuliana shows. Bought her new Brenda/harem pants in toffee before showtime as I figured those will sell out. Loving that toffee tone for fall. Now, I want that Noelle suede jacket in toffee-looks like a great design. Yikes-Skinn, Super Saturday, Giuliana all at the same time!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 7/26/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL..conflict...I'm recording the Giuliana shows. Bought her new Brenda/harem pants in toffee before showtime as I figured those will sell out. Loving that toffee tone for fall. Now, I want that Noelle suede jacket in toffee-looks like a great design. Yikes-Skinn, Super Saturday, Giuliana all at the same time!!!

That color pant will look good wearing a black lamb bomber jacket and black accessories, too. That's a great color!!

Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 hulagirl said:

The only thing in her line I won't buy are the fake leather jackets......I just want real or not at all when it comes to those things.

Her faux leather & suede jackets are excellent-design & fabric. Love being able to add new colors and designs to my wardrobe without spending 500 dollars. I have real leather and suede items in classic colors and styles, so I love her offering for new color tones and hip designs.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 hulagirl said:
On 7/26/2014 Chi-town girl said: LOL..conflict...I'm recording the Giuliana shows. Bought her new Brenda/harem pants in toffee before showtime as I figured those will sell out. Loving that toffee tone for fall. Now, I want that Noelle suede jacket in toffee-looks like a great design. Yikes-Skinn, Super Saturday, Giuliana all at the same time!!!

That color pant will look good wearing a black lamb bomber jacket and black accessories, too. That's a great color!!

Yes, I think too! I like camel tone too, but online hers looks more gold or yellow. Did they show the pants yet? I'm recording it.

Esteemed Contributor

How do you like her blonde hair?? Love her and her clothing line, will be watching later too!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

On 7/26/2014 emmiesmom said:

How do you like her blonde hair?? Love her and her clothing line, will be watching later too!

I'm not crazy about the blonde, but I love her and her personality so she can do anything she wants......
Honored Contributor

Okay, I give up .... just WHO is GR ??? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

Giuliana Rancic.

Is she showing new stuff? Or is it still summer?