Contributor

Women With Control TSV for Monday July 28th

I received an email with the preview for Monday's TSV by Women with Control/Attitudes by Renee. This is the one time I am going to pre order without waiting for the presentation at midnite. It is a 4 piece set with a tank dress, cardigan, tank, and pants.

I am going to order the petite (!) in both black and coconut brown as shown in the pictures...with the mix and match options available with this I am going to be set for a while. Sandals now, tights and boots come fall. I love the v neck Attitudes by Renee dresses so I am sure to love this. I can definitely see how Renee travels for a week with only carry on luggage when you are traveling with items like this...........just need a scarf or some other accessories and tops already in my closet and I am set!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Women With Control TSV for Monday July 28th

I like it too, but am unsure about sizing and want to see the fabric on air. It does seem very versatile. Might have to order two sizes and see which is the better fit.
Valued Contributor

It reminds me of the old Citiknits Wardrober sets. Very versatile. I like the colors but they always look different in person. This one I will wait to see presented to get a better sense of the fabric and lengths.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!
Respected Contributor

My problem is I would take the petite length in the pants but the dress at 35"" is too short for me since I prefer my dresses to hit at mid knee (about 38"").

Respected Contributor

Why offer petite sizes but no TALL sizes? This makes me so mad.

Honored Contributor

I had bought the petite set when it first came back, and even though I'm 5'4", it was too short. I'd like to try the navy in the original set and the berry in the TSV for swapping pieces. Any thoughts about whether that would work? Definitely going to order the regular height, though.
Honored Contributor

On 7/26/2014 itsmagic said:

My problem is I would take the petite length in the pants but the dress at 35" is too short for me since I prefer my dresses to hit at mid knee (about 38").

O You might find that the pants would be ok in regular, if they run the same as the original 4 piece wardrobe. I have exactly the same situation as yours.
Esteemed Contributor

what a cute set...and nice choice of colors...

Contributor

I think the jacket will come in so handy....i can see it with a tank over leggings or slim pants. Also over another dress. and if you tie it in front instead of wearing it open, how cute is that..............so excited because i think i am going to get great value for my dollar. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}