Super Contributor

I Wish Someone Would Invent...

Fill In The Blank..

Respected Contributor

Re: I Wish Someone Would Invent...

I wish someone would invent a moisturising cream that I could smear on my face, and it would become an appropriate color in each place...you know, blush on my cheeks, shadow on my lids, color on my lips, all perfect for my skin tone. Of course, it would also cover my flaws. Then I could just do liner, mascara, brows and done!

Esteemed Contributor

A non-invasive face lift!!!

Super Contributor

Boxes of One-use press-on face appliques with a full face of moisturizer, serum, primer, foundation, shadow and so on. Just add liner and mascara.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/25/2014 moonstone dunes said:

Boxes of One-use press-on face appliques with a full face of moisturizer, serum, primer, foundation, shadow and so on. Just add liner and mascara.

There was an episode of the Simpsons where Home had invented a makeup applicator that put everything on at once. I don't remember exactly, but I believe it was a spray type of applicator on the item. He sprayed Margie's face & the thing worked, but she looked like a clown because the makeup applied was so garish. Homer's response was oops, he had the unit set to "whoor", LOL. (not allowed to spell it correctly)

Super Contributor

House cleaning robot
Super Contributor

The following is an OT from makeup or fashion: I wish someone would invent a broom like Harry Potter's that really works.

On Topic, I wish someone would invent a dress that literally makes me look ten pounds smaller.

I wish someone would invent a hat that I can put on for a minute and when I take it off my hair is styled perfectly...Smile

Valued Contributor

A longer tank, with a higher neckline, that wasn't a lace insert or some kind of frilly or weirder top area.

I'm being very specific tonight. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 7/25/2014 glmama said:

A longer tank, with a higher neckline, that wasn't a lace insert or some kind of frilly or weirder top area.

I'm being very specific tonight. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

If you need your tank higher, and it is plain, just turn it around.. I had to get a seam ripper to take off the back tag because it was uncomfortable, but it works great and now they're perfect!

Super Contributor

Diet Wine. Calorie-Free Chardonnay.