Regular Contributor

Would like to see other bras besides Breezies on the Q

Breezies gets a great deal of air time on QVC, and I can't help but notice that they only have two customer top-rated products at the time I'm writing - neither of which are bras!

I've tried a couple of Breezies bras, and they just were not right for me for a number of reasons I won't go into here. Instead, I'd just like to suggest to QVC that they bring in another option for bra choices.

My wish list: Seamless, front-close, underwire, no weird little "catch the sweat" panels on the inside, and please not such huge cups from side to side that cut into the arms..

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would like to see other bras besides Breezies on the Q

Over the years they've tried with Wacoal, Bali, and a couple of other bras other than Breezie, but apparently QVC doesn't get their magic sales percentage to continue a relationship with these companies. They are showing a few Jockey products lately, so maybe they will add some Jockey bras to expand from just showing the Skimmies collection.

I have a hunch that other than these multi size bras such as Ahh and Genie, it stands to reason that for whatever reason, traditional fit bras aren't a big seller via TV.

Super Contributor

Not an issue for me. I buy my bras from Onehanesplace dot com or JCP.

I don't need anything that's industrial strength.

Honored Contributor

Because bra fits are so individual I doubt if you would ever see a customer top rated style from anyone.

Respected Contributor

Bras can be purchased from many etailers. Forget QVC for bras and look at Kohls. They have some great sales and you can search for codes for free shipping. Returns can be made at their stores. Once I find a style I like, I reorder it in multiples.

Kathleen suggests OneHanesPlace and that's a great place to buy from, too.

Super Contributor

I also tried Breezies and their weird synthetic thread irritated my skin. Onehanesplace is great, also I've found good bras in dept. store sales. I like cotton Bali, Jockey etc. I also have a few Genies which I like even tho they're not cotton.

Honored Contributor

Before I started wearing Genie bras, which is all I wear now, I wore only Bali bras. The only reason I switched is because I need more back support now.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I just can't buy a bra without trying it on. I've been getting all of mine from Soma now.

Even though I know my size, I still try them on just to see how they fit and feel.

Super Contributor

I would like to find bras that are not full coverage. I don't need that, I need a shallow cup, lined but not padded and no underwires, no annoying scratchy lace, but not basic army-issue looking. This bra does not exist.

Respected Contributor

On 7/25/2014 brii said:

I just can't buy a bra without trying it on. I've been getting all of mine from Soma now.

Even though I know my size, I still try them on just to see how they fit and feel.

I, too, like to try a bra before buying. I did order a Breezies bra once and the fit was bad. I also ordered one from another online business that did not fit. That was my lesson to not order bras, but buy them where I can try them on.