Contributor

Incredible journey of my Vera Bradley wallet via USPS

So the 38 mi, one hr. trip from Swedesboro NJ to Elkins Park, PA, became an odyssey of eight days, going south instead of north, with stops in Maryland, North Carolina, Philadelphia and then its final destination hopefully today, Elkins Park, PA. Is it any wonder that the US Postal service is in trouble.

Super Contributor

Re: Incredible journey of my Vera Bradley wallet via USPS

So true {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I've had similar week long tracking experiences and wondered:

Were we better off not being able to track packages and just waiting patiently for delivery?? I, myself, are obsessed with tracking my purchases every step of the way!

Honored Contributor

Say what??? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

My journey of my Coldwater Creek pants finally made it to my UPS hub in Lenexa, which is 10 minutes away. It was never seen again! UPS said they transferred it to the post office, the PO said they never received it! I hate Surepost! If I buy from the Q, I request UPS ground all the way! Now HSN is using it and they told me they have no control if its with UPS or Smartpost!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Contributor

I wonder why your wallet got to go on such a long road trip. lol.

I ordered 2 sets of these gazing ball bird stakes in June. One for me and one for my mom. The first set arrived just fine in like 3 days. The 2nd set never arrived at all. Tracking shows it was picked up at a warehouse in Horsham, PA. The same day arrived in Harrisburg, PA, then just disappeared. Tracking says there is not further information available about this package. I never received the second set.

My little gazing ball bird stakes just flew away, I guess. Q refunded me.

Hope you like your wallet when you get it!! I heart my Vera Bradley items.

Honored Contributor

You will have a well-travelled wallet.

Honored Contributor

I've had the same happen a few times and it travels the same states you have listed. I live in NJ.