Respected Contributor
I received 2 of the 4 items: item 345-215 marled knit cocoon cardi, beige combo, love!! Lose, pretty knit will look great over so many things I already have. WINNER. ................. NEXT IS 345-224 black striped box top, the fit is very true Eileen Fisher boxy fit. WINNER. These are from her new collection coming up on HSN. I'm really very pleased!
Respected Contributor
Good for you Mustangshar I just checked out your items and they are really lovely. Question could you wear both of these together boxy top with cardigan over.? Also what is the fabric any spandex. Just love these you will look great.
Respected Contributor

I'm glad to hear you love your new items. I'll add my review .... I LOVE the new Flatterfit bootcut pants! Someone had previously commented that they were only available in black, but there are two more colors under a different item number. Black - 361606, Olive and Gunmetal - 337972. I bought black and olive and I like them even better than the skinny version.

Respected Contributor
Santorini, yes, I was the one who posted they were only in black. Initially, when HSN posted it was only the black pant. Notice the other colors are separated? Y e a h....lol. They added the other colors later. I can't wait to get the pant! Glad you love it!
Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 dulwich said: Good for you Mustangshar I just checked out your items and they are really lovely. Question could you wear both of these together boxy top with cardigan over.? Also what is the fabric any spandex. Just love these you will look great.
It is cotton/viscose on both. Being that I have black top and beige cardi....can those two be worn together? It might be too bulky? Ok I just put them on.....they are both about the same length. When I wear a cocoon, I like the bottom layer to be longer than the more boxy shape if the cocoon. Does that make sense? The cocoon is heavier in weight and softer than the boxy knit, different cotton viscose blend. Both hand wash, dry flat.
Respected Contributor
On 7/23/2014 Mustangshar said: Santorini, yes, I was the one who posted they were only in black. Initially, when HSN posted it was only the black pant. Notice the other colors are separated? Y e a h....lol. I can't wait to get the pant! Glad you love it!

Yes, it's very odd that they did it like that! If she presents them on tv (I think she's airing Saturday), I'm sure the colors will show better. For me, I was a little surprised at the color of olive. I was thinking it would be a dark greenish color similar to her "boxy" top I have in Olive Night, but it's more of a gold color. It's beautiful, but I saw olive and just imagined a different color. I think I have to have the gunmetal now. Hoping she keeps adding colors to the bootcut line. I love these!

As to sizing, if this helps anyone, I did NOT size down (as she often suggests). I could have but wanted more of a slack look and not skin tight.

Respected Contributor
Thanks Mustangshar I was thinking if you purchased in same color way could be a twinset kind of. Get what you mean re longer top with cocoon cardigan. Never ordered from this lady before and your comments very helpful. Not a lot of info on website like length as the boxy top looked longer than cardigan in picture. Thanks again for your help.
Respected Contributor

Mustang, do you have the long sleeved boxy top? If so, did you order the same size in the cocoon cardigan?

Trusted Contributor
Mustangshar, I love to read your posts and put a lot of stock in your opinions. I just ordered my first MarlaWynne item (311-397) - it's been on my want list for quite a while and went on clearance today. I am SO excited to get it. Thanks for your input here on her line and elsewhere in this forum!
Respected Contributor
Mustangshar yet another question. Sizing I usually wear a large in most tops (denim & co, George s. Linea etc). I have small shoulders, waist carry weight in hips - pear shape. How do the boxy tops fit? They look kind of stretchy not tight around bottom and if they are waist high hip length I know Large would work. I read reviews on HSN and lots of comments tops came up big- sorry to bother you. No bust measurements on site. Thanks again.