Respected Contributor

My Antthony is too large! :(

I ordered the gorgeous Jandra print pant, black in XL which is supposed to be a 16..... Nope these run large than usually for HSN. 12-14 is their size large that's why I orderedXL. Called CS, they are on wait list....Smiley Sad. These are fabulous, just way too big to keep. The second XL was the long tunic tank....too big, that we could even exchange......................... HSN sizing has always been smaller. If this is their sizing now, they need to change it in the size chart...............gosh I hope I get those Jandra pants!
Valued Contributor

Re: My Antthony is too large! :(

I love Anthonys clothes! Thanks for the heads up on the sizing. I wear the same size you do. I find that in Quacker Factory I order large because their extra large is too big. There's only a few things of Quacker that I really care for, most of it is too, well too, over the top.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Cookie, his pieces are sooooo fabulous on me! What's your favorite?
Valued Contributor

I have to think about that one. Those dresses you are talking about from the other night's show were fabulous.

Honored Contributor

Dang! Just when we thought we had the sizing figured out...I am really happy with the tops I bought, but the leggings and pants have been a sizing challenge. And the sets including pants are too difficult to fit for me, as I need larger size for tops and smaller for pants. Hope you get your exchanges!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I know!! But OMG those Jandra tuxedo print pants are GORGEOUS,!! I hope I still receive even if it's September expected date....Smiley Sad