Honored Contributor

Nordstrom-Fast Delivery, great packaging....love my new Lysse' Leggings

Received my 1st delivery from Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Such a nice surprise to receive the Lysse' leggings on a hanger, in a box fitted to hold the hanger. And it was free s&h. No wrinkled clothing in a small baggy...And ladies, these Lysse' leggings rock! The fabric, design, fit--simply the best. I bought the midnight color, very deep saturated midnight blue. Still in stock online, if anyone is interested. Seamed Ponte Knit Contol Top Leggings, item #551205, @ 47, after sale price goes up to 72. For sizing, look at the sizing chart. Stay with your regular size or perhaps size up. Don't size down. I usually order size xsmall with qvc and hsn brands for leggings-Linea, IM, Women With Control, Serena. But with Lysse', I wear medium. Next Nordy shipment will have the Zella reversable leggings, and moto leggings from Hue-two new brands for me; both have good customer reviews. Cheers!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom-Fast Delivery, great packaging....love my new Lysse' Leggings

I can only add that their shipping is excellent. Nordstrom ships out quickly and I have my order in 2 days. Nordstrom knows the meaning of Customer Service.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Yes, they set the bar for CS and online shopping/shipping.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

The Zella leggings looked intriguing...but I'm not familiar at all w/ that brand or sizing. I hate buying pants on line. I know that those sort of pants can be forgiving size wise...I just hate returning stuff because of the freaking hassle.

Glad you enjoyed your first batch of goodies.

Home grown Seattle girl...and I KNOW Nordie's rocks when it comes to Customer Service.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor

Based on your earlier recommendation I ordered a pair of the Lysse leggings in black which should arrive by Friday. If I like them I may order the midnight.

Honored Contributor

On 7/23/2014 jazzbabe said:

Based on your earlier recommendation I ordered a pair of the Lysse leggings in black which should arrive by Friday. If I like them I may order the midnight.

Oh....I hope you love them. I have other leggings brands, but I think Lysee' are the best. Love, love, love their waist band design. Wide, comfortable, and doesn't pinch or roll. Please post your review!!! This item has a front seam down each leg which gives it a more dressy look- something I can wear to work under a dress or long tunic.

Trusted Contributor

I have Lysse leggings, cami and a top...I love them all! I think it is a great brand and if I call with a question/order from the Lysse site they are so helpful.

Enjoy...they wash and wear well ...really great

Valued Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Oh....I hope you love them. I have other leggings brands, but I think Lysee' are the best. Love, love, love their waist band design. Wide, comfortable, and doesn't pinch or roll. Please post your review!!! This item has a front seam down each leg which gives it a more dressy look- something I can wear to work under a dress or long tunic.

I do love them. I just noticed that the fabric content of the Linea super ponte leggings is very similar to these Lysse leggings. I hope I like them as much as I like the Lysse.

Honored Contributor

On 8/17/2014 jazzbabe said:
On 7/23/2014 Chi-town girl said:

I do love them. I just noticed that the fabric content of the Linea super ponte leggings is very similar to these Lysse leggings. I hope I like them as much as I like the Lysse.

jazzbabe-I'm delighted these work for you! We all want our recommendations to be useful/successful. I usually buy black, but this time I bought the midnight blue and love the tone. The seaming is a very nice design touch. Wearing them makes me feel slim and sleek, and they are comfortable. I didn't know the Linea super ponte is a similar fabric. I need to look at them-at 51 dollars, not a bad price given that Lysse' normally sells at 60 and up. Good to have another source, and to recommend the Linea option to QVC shoppers. These are not your "average" ponte pant/legging.Thanks for posting your review!!!

Trusted Contributor

Nordstrom is my all-time favorite place to shop, both in-store and online. You can't beat their customer service and quality.