Honored Contributor

Courtney Cason's olive jacket? Whose is it?

I've seen her wear this at least twice on PMS. But I can't watch the whole show with DH around and it doesn't show up in recent items. Is this from QVC?

Honored Contributor

Re: Courtney Cason's olive jacket? Whose is it?

I think it was the one presented in PM Style last week. Denim & Co?

Lisa was wearing it. French terry... I bought one that IM in navy that looked much like this one. So I remember being surprised by the fact that this wasn't IM.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

It is Liz Claiborne - I remember them presenting it - came in different colors. Hope this helps!

Frequent Contributor

Yes, it is Liz Claiborne - item #A255518. You can see Courtney wearing it in the video there.

Frequent Contributor

On 7/22/2014 lovestoteach said:

I think it was the one presented in PM Style last week. Denim & Co?

Lisa was wearing it. French terry... I bought one that IM in navy that looked much like this one. So I remember being surprised by the fact that this wasn't IM.

Courtney did wear a Denim & Co French terry jacket (last week, I think) in the Dark Olive. It is item #A255324 - French Terry Zip Front Bomber Jacket. I purchased it in the Dark Olive and just received it yesterday. I really like it but think I may need a smaller size. I vary between L and XL in jackets and I got the XL. Not used to D & C sizing yet. I really like the looks of the Liz Clairborne jacket, too, but love the relaxed feel of the D & C French terry.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, all. Its the Liz Claiborne, but they don't give chest measurement, so I'll use the waist measurement since it appears so straight. I'm between XL, 1X, and 2X, depending on how I want item to fit and which line it is. Since there is a four inch difference in the larger sizes, I'm missing the numbered 18-20 size range some mfgrs use.

Frequent Contributor

depglass - how odd that they don't give chest measurements. That is an important one!!! You might try calling customer service to see if they can find it for you. Otherwise, good luck!! Really cute jacket!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Yes, a cute jacket. Loving the olive tone.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

For comparison purposes-

D & Co.

LCNY-

Honored Contributor

Kohl's had a similar style on sale in the Sunday circular.

Olive is going to be big this Fall.