Esteemed Contributor

Anyone get their TS DG skinny jeans yet??

Mine have shipped, hopefully will get them friday..can't wait!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone get their TS DG skinny jeans yet??

Still at post office from UPS......probably another week.Smiley Sad
Valued Contributor

Just got mine and tried them on a few minutes ago. I got the taupe and I LOVE the color and fabric. I ordered a 6 at first and then cancelled that order and ordered a size 4 regular. I am 5' 6" 130 lbs, 32 waist, just under 38" hips----sort of straight up and down----not very curvy. They are a little snug in the waist, perfect in the hips, a straight leg (not tight or super skinny at all). I like them very much---especially the color and weight of the fabric----keepers for me!!! Hope everyone else is lucky----picking a size for DG2 jeans is a challenge in my opinion!

KK

Honored Contributor

KK, I'm glad you like them! I hope everyone does. I did not order but I am crossing my fingers that there will be some at the outlet when I go in a few months.

Trusted Contributor

Mine will be delivered tomorrow - also in the taupe. I ordered a size down from my superstretch size -- I hope they fit. If they do, it really will be my DREAM size because I haven't worn that size in a long time. They just looked SOOOOOOOO stretchy during the presentation, I had to go for it! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Respected Contributor

No, but my MarlaWynne flatterfit bootcut pants are on my porch today.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I would have ordered some of Diane's new jeans, but my power was out for 3 days and I missed the presentations. I'm glad to hear they're nice!

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/22/2014 Karlakaye said:

Just got mine and tried them on a few minutes ago. I got the taupe and I LOVE the color and fabric. I ordered a 6 at first and then cancelled that order and ordered a size 4 regular. I am 5' 6" 130 lbs, 32 waist, just under 38" hips----sort of straight up and down----not very curvy. They are a little snug in the waist, perfect in the hips, a straight leg (not tight or super skinny at all). I like them very much---especially the color and weight of the fabric----keepers for me!!! Hope everyone else is lucky----picking a size for DG2 jeans is a challenge in my opinion!

KK

KK, I have many of her 4's..I have a 28-29 waist and ordered a 6. I compared the sizing to my other skinny jeans, and the measurements were the same, so I'm hoping the 6 regular will be ok. The 4's are tight in the waist..I am excited you're so happy with them! Glad you love the fabric, weight and color!! Love the taupe..I ordered gold. There are some listed now, at $49 instead of $39! Would love some taupe as well! Glad you're happy!!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/22/2014 santorini said:

No, but my MarlaWynne flatterfit bootcut pants are on my porch today.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I would have ordered some of Diane's new jeans, but my power was out for 3 days and I missed the presentations. I'm glad to hear they're nice!

I love MW too..want to order some of those flatterfit pants!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/22/2014 BonAtTheBeach said:

Mine will be delivered tomorrow - also in the taupe. I ordered a size down from my superstretch size -- I hope they fit. If they do, it really will be my DREAM size because I haven't worn that size in a long time. They just looked SOOOOOOOO stretchy during the presentation, I had to go for it! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Please post when you get them! Anxious to hear..taupe is a great color. Wish i could have ordered several colors!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/22/2014 Mustangshar said: Still at post office from UPS......probably another week.Smiley Sad

Another week?? Surely not!

-- Mae West