Honored Contributor

I just love Isaac's dip dye sweaters. Took the plunge and ordered A224408 in sky blue. Sized up one size. Anybody else have his dip dyed items. Not cheap, but, think I can get a lot of use out of it in the Fall and winter months.

Honored Contributor

I don't have anything dip dyed from him but I have had a love affair with dip dye this year. I have to be careful that it's not all I'm wearing. LOL

Just looked at that sweater. Love it.

Honored Contributor

I was glad blue was still available. Blue, is always ever practical and this one has pockets where the other one was a fly away front and has no pockets. This one you can button or leave open. Should get it next Friday. Hope for 70 bucks I really love it. LOL

Honored Contributor

You just convinced me to get the aqua version!

Honored Contributor

That was my 2nd choice ! Hope, we both enjoy ! Isaac should give me a commission. LOL

I'll report in next week with my purchase with my review {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful sweater. I want the sand but it is sold out in my size and there's no wait list. Maybe they will bring more in.

Honored Contributor

Love dip dye.

I've had my eye on that cardigan.

He also has a dip dye jean jacket. It's really cute, but I don't wear jean jackets.

Honored Contributor
On 7/22/2014 brii said:

Love dip dye.

He also has a dip dye jean jacket. It's really cute, but I don't wear jean jackets.

I love, love, love the jean jacket but I don't wear them either. I still almost bought it but came to my senses.

Honored Contributor
On 7/22/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 7/22/2014 brii said:

Love dip dye.

I love, love, love the jean jacket but I don't wear them either. I still almost bought it but came to my senses.

LOL

He has a set of scarves. One is a dip dye and the other is a floral. They're very pretty too. I should go look at those - hahahaha.

Honored Contributor

I love denim and Co. denim and twill jackets. I have one in every color and some in the same color just a different sleeve length. No telling what I've spend on jean jackets. They wear forever and cover up a to 'bountiful' chest LOL. I'm built like a linebacker so I can wear even the shorter jackets. No butt just plenty of shoulder and bust. I only buy Denim and Co. jackets I'm always guaranteed a perfect fit don't have to worry about send backs. I don't wait for the presentations I hit the phone as soon as I see Carolyn wearing one. My 'L' will blow out the door inside of 2 minutes.