Super Contributor

Anyone own a pair of Corral Western boots?

Since moving to Nashville I see women wearing fashion western boots often. I saw a pair of Corrals in downtown Nashville last weekend and can't get them out of my mind. BTW....I have never owned 'real' western boots, individually hand-crafted and outrageously expensive, I might add. So...back to my original question. I wish I had tried them on - - maybe if I had I would be 'over it' already. As it stands, I think I will have to get back to that store in N-ville and at least try them on for size. Anyone own a pair and be willing to share your experience with them? ((I read that Taylor Swift wears Corral...just a little FYI))
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone own a pair of Corral Western boots?

I know someone who has them and she loves them. She had to go up half a size, tho. Me, I have plain 'ol solid color western boots, nothing fancy. Do it! Do it!!!

Honored Contributor

I don't have any from that brand, but Boot Barn carries them.

You can save if you sign up for their e-mails.

Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 BigOrangeKitty said:

I know someone who has them and she loves them. She had to go up half a size, tho. Me, I have plain 'ol solid color western boots, nothing fancy. Do it! Do it!!!

Kitty....I really hope that I end up with them. They are incredibly beautiful. I saw them and immediately fell in love. Like I said, I just haven't been able to stop thinking of them and would love wearing them this fall with jeans. They are cognac in color with a bone finished leather underlay and just a bit of bronze stud detail. On my! So beautiful. I usually wear 7 1/2 in a dress shoe but always wear an 8 in a boot. Just kicking myself for not trying them on. Smiley Sad(( Thanks for your recommendation.
Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 lolakimono said:

I don't have any from that brand, but Boot Barn carries them.

You can save if you sign up for their e-mails.

Lola...thank you. I checked Boot Barn but they don't have this particular style.
Super Contributor

Do it! Do it!!!

Are they leather? Where are they made?

Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 ennui1 said:

Do it! Do it!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Oh yes they are, ennui. And every pair is hand-tooled. Check them out! They're beautiful. Never thought I would be a western boot lover, but these really got to me. Smiley Wink Oh...and they are made in Mexico.
Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 benzgirl said:

Do it! Do it!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Oh yes they are, ennui. And every pair is hand-tooled. Check them out! They're beautiful. Never thought I would be a western boot lover, but these really got to me. Smiley Wink Oh...and they are made in Mexico.

I'm a Justin boot girl.

As for price, keep in mind that they will last FOREVER. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 benzgirl said:

Do it! Do it!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm a Justin boot girl.

As for price, keep in mind that they will last FOREVER. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Well I guess I will need to check out Justin boots. My DH has been in the shoe industry most of his career (sadly he can't get them at a discount). But he told me that Mexican leather is VERY good leather - - I guess it wears very well. He told me the same thing - - that I would have 'em for life. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

When I lived in West Texas a lot of women wore boots every day to work but they favored the Ariat Fat Baby style with a flat heel for comfort. Nobody wore boots with the higher beveled riding heel unless they were actually riding a horse. If a person got too ""duded up"" they stuck out like a sore thumb.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment