Valued Contributor

Antthony Alisi Embellished Leggings

These have just dropped in price and I recommend them highly. Fit like a dream, feel great, and the embellishment is subtle.

Item 333-913

Honored Contributor

Re: Antthony Alisi Embellished Leggings

I wish that was true for me. Like the fabric and design, but... Bought the gray and they fit great at mid thigh to ankle, but horrible fit at hips. They are baggy at hip. Can't down size b/c they are already cropped and then it would be too tight at mid thigh. Bet that's why they are reduced in price-something really off which the cut and sizing. I'm finding his clothing is big hit or big miss. Another example-The two piece lace tunic and pants set looked so nice on the show, but yikes in person- cheap fabric and poor fit. The tunic was too small and pants baggy ugly polyester material . Couldn't return them fast enough along with the gray leggings.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I like Antthony's legging fabric, but his cut is just not right for my body. Too big in the waist, rise, and on the leg. I would definitely say if you are on the smaller end of your size range to go down one. For those who can get a good fit his fabric feels like a very good quality for an under $30 legging.

Honored Contributor

i wanted all three, but started with the gray.

his leggings usually work well for me and i like the subtle bling.....it just takes a basic legging and takes them up a notch.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein