Occasional Contributor

Got some Free S&H codes and some 15% off codes - BUT you need to purchase an item that is $50.00 or more to use the 15% off code. Don't remember that being the case the last time the Spin 2 Win game was around. Wish there was no minimum to use that code.

Honored Contributor
Has anyone won anything except for free s&h or 15% off? It's just a sales tactic to get us to shop more. Anyone win jewelry?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There has been a $50 minimum on the 15% off codes for a long, long time. It prevents me from using them, too.

The free S&H can not be used with clearance items so that eliminates most of my shopping. I rarely find the coupon codes help me out. but, once in a while, they do.

Honored Contributor
On 7/19/2014 Chi-town girl said: Has anyone won anything except for free s&h or 15% off? It's just a sales tactic to get us to shop more. Anyone win jewelry?

I think someone has probably won other things but, yes, of course, it is a sales tactic. HSN is a store. They sell stuff.

Honored Contributor

All I've ever won has been the free S&H or 15% off. The 15% off has always only been with a minimum purchase of $50 in my experience, so I don't think that's changed.

Because they also restrict the discount to things that aren't on clearance or some other "sale", I've never used them.

It's all just a marketing gimmick to me. I've heard once or twice someone saying they actually won a gift card.

ETA: I've also "won" points for their arcade??? Not sure what use they are!

Respected Contributor

The jewelry cannot be won. But I appreciate the 15% off and free shipping opportunities. The gift card is not usually featured.

Points won in the arcade can be entered in raffle drawings for a variety of prizes.

For those who aren't happy, how do you think HSN's games compare with QVC's?

Honored Contributor

I have only won 15% off & free shipping codes. The 15% off comes in handy on Andrew Lessman products. I used a free shipping code on Carols Daughter products today which are 30% off until midnight.

Super Contributor

I'm always super-lucky on the Spin To Win, usually winning either 15% off or free shipping daily. I wish I was this lucky with the Lotto! But, like others have said, the restrictions pretty much keep me from ever using the coupons. I end up giving the codes to friends who might be able to use them.

Respected Contributor
On 7/19/2014 insomniac said:

The jewelry cannot be won. But I appreciate the 15% off and free shipping opportunities. The gift card is not usually featured.

Points won in the arcade can be entered in raffle drawings for a variety of prizes.

For those who aren't happy, how do you think HSN's games compare with QVC's?

The Q has an arcade???? Games? Prizes?

You are either referring to the "games" played here on the forum or are you referring to the signing up with win something and they never announce who won?

Honored Contributor
On 7/19/2014 Colonel Meow said:

I'm always super-lucky on the Spin To Win, usually winning either 15% off or free shipping daily. I wish I was this lucky with the Lotto! But, like others have said, the restrictions pretty much keep me from ever using the coupons. I end up giving the codes to friends who might be able to use them.

It has less to do with luck, rather than their intent to get you to buy more with these coupons. Coupons that are highly restricted, so you can only use for full purchase price items. I have a dozen of the free s&h and 15% off, and no one has won the jewelry. It's a joke.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri