Honored Contributor

Leggings Lovers-check out Nordstrom sale!!!

I picked up some new leggings at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale-great quality brands and pricing! Lysee Seamed Ponte, Hue Moto, Zella "Live In" Reversable-more casual for yoga etc, and reversable!, and Vince Moto. Free shipping. Selling quickly!!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Re: Leggings Lovers-check out Nordstrom sale!!!

Thanks, chi-town. I have a pair of Vince Camuto leggings that I adore (I'm wearing them as I type this!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}) that I purchased at Nordstrom. I'll have to look at the other brands and see what I like. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 glmama said:

Thanks, chi-town. I have a pair of Vince Camuto leggings that I adore (I'm wearing them as I type this!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}) that I purchased at Nordstrom. I'll have to look at the other brands and see what I like. Smiley Happy

These brands are some of the best leggings as it pertains to fabric, style and fit--reasonable pricing. The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is one of the best times to buy due to the fantastic pricing. I think the camuto moto ones have sold out, except they do have them in plus size. I don't like the hsn or qvc leggings i.e. Women in Control, Linea, Serena Williams, Antthony-as much as these brands from a fit and quality perspective.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Don't forget to check the BP department. It's their juniors clothing and accessories. Sometimes they have very similar items to ones in women's department, but at lower cost. Just need to adjust sizing. They have some cute sweaters in BP at good price points. I bought an extra long cardigan in a gray tone in BP for 45. Also good to look at belts, scarves and other accessories.

Honored Contributor

I love the Zella leggings. I just bought 2 pairs at Nordstroms sale.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 7/20/2014 winamac1 said:

Do you already have the reversable Zella leggings? I'm waiting for my order...I did look for reviews from other sites, and it seems like this brand is a big hit. Just sent back 2 orders of leggings to Q-women with control and to H -antthony b/c of poor fit. The leggings sold at Q and H just don't have the same high level of quality and fit, and certainly don't offer any savings especially when you consider the s&h charges, while Nordstrom is free shipping.

Honored Contributor

On 7/20/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Do you already have the reversable Zella leggings? I'm waiting for my order...I did look for reviews from other sites, and it seems like this brand is a big hit. Just sent back 2 orders of leggings to Q-women with control and to H -antthony b/c of poor fit. The leggings sold at Q and H just don't have the same high level of quality and fit, and certainly don't offer any savings especially when you consider the s&h charges, while Nordstrom is free shipping.

Hi Chi-town--No....I don't have the reversible ones. Heck, I'll have to check those out. The ones I bought were around $33.90 or so.

Yes, I was right--$33.90. Here they are:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-live-in-reversible-leggings/3035710?origin=category-personalizeds...

Now I'm confused...the above must not be the ones I have. I don't think mine are reversible, but they look like these, LOL.

Honored Contributor

Hi Chi-town--No....I don't have the reversible ones. Heck, I'll have to check those out. The ones I bought were around $33.90 or so.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-live-in-reversible-leggings/3035710?origin=category-personalizeds...

Now I'm confused...the above must not be the ones I have. I don't think mine are reversible, but they look like these, LOL.

Yes! These are the ones I ordered-they are reversable!!!

Honored Contributor

Mine are these,but mine are black on both sides? I didn't even notice they were reversible.

Honored Contributor

Mine are these,but mine are black on both sides? I didn't even notice they were reversible.

Yes, black on both sides is my understanding. They are getting rave reviews for fit and comfort.