Respected Contributor

Who else ordered the new DG Bootie?

I ordered black, hope they are comfy, they look great!
Respected Contributor

Re: Who else ordered the new DG Bootie?

Ok then...... LOL
Valued Contributor

It looked cut but after reading the review, I decided to pass. Here is the review: "I ordered my regular size, but found them too wide in the heel and a bit too long, too. I just returned as it is just too hard to fit shoes by mail." HTH
Respected Contributor

I will post up when received and let you all know what the real deal is. I can be hard to fit, but it looks like a soft suede.
Trusted Contributor

I think they're very cute, Shar. I bought the taupe & black jeans. They go with some of my older Linea jackets. Also couldn't resist several scarves. Look at the prices!
Honored Contributor

Shar,

Is it this?

DG2 by Diane Gilman Laser-Cut Peep-Toe Shootie

Honored Contributor

I have ordered (and returned) several pair of Diane's shoes...they were VERY uncomfortable.

These looked cute on TV, but even a well made pair isn't going to be very comfy in this style, IMO.

Honored Contributor

i think they looked great! i am going to check to see if there are any black left. love the style, love the cut outs, love the stacked heel that isnt TOO high.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I missed out, but I liked the black. The heel height is perfect for me. My size is gone in the black.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

AND THEY HAVE WIDES!!!! Woo Hoo!

Thanks for pointing these out, Mustang Shar! They are adorable. The black is sold out in my size. However, a cute shoe in a wide? I am going for the taupe. I wish I had been able to get the black.