Valued Contributor

Please post your fashion finds and details like we did last summer, Walmart, JCP, Macy's, etc.

thank you for the tips

Valued Contributor

Re: Please post your fashion finds and details like we did last summer, Walmart, JCP, Macy's, etc.

I'm wearing one of the Walmart finds posted last year, a black tank sundress. I've loved the 'shrug' tie over tops (not shrug, more like semi sheer jacket) from last year also.

Ladies who are looking for cotton 'to the elbow - 1/2 sleeve' tees. Chico's has a couple of necklines and many colors on sale right now for $20.. I have many colors and they wear like iron for several seasons. This is my mainstay tee in the summer. Pas sport members get large addition discount.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please post your fashion finds and details like we did last summer, Walmart, JCP, Macy's, etc.

Thanks for the alert! I'm shocked that there haven't been more replies. Maybe tomorrow?

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I found three very cute dresses on line at Macy's I am a 1x and the prices ranged between $17 and 30, great prices for one or two seasons wear

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the alert on the Chico's tees!

Trusted Contributor

Jones New York satin pashima wrap at Macy's. I needed a wrap for a sleeveless maxi dress. These come in a zillion colors online, but my store has quite a few colors. The colors are gorgeous and take my breath away. They are 21 by 72 inches and are $36.00.

Respected Contributor

Most of my spring/summer wardrobe came from Talbot's. I can't post pictures because the pieces have all sold out!

I just bought two dressy INC tops from Macy's (on sale). I'm undecided whether I need both for our upcoming vacation.

Feel free to vote on these tops!

INC tie dye short sleeve peasant top:

INC tie dye embellished asymmetrical top:

Honored Contributor

I've had three favorites this year, all from Talbots.

#1 is their Slimming Ankle jeans- I think these are my favorite jeans ever. I'm 5'5" so they're regular length on me. I've been losing weight and bought two pair in the size I'm wearing now and two in the next size down. If you go on their site and search 264009, it will pull them up. They're pricey, but they put them on sale every so often and adjust the price for you within 14 days I believe.

#2- Bateau neck t's from Talbots- on clearance now for like $12.49. I think I have 6 or 7 of the colors. 3/4 sleeve.

#3- Weekender pants in Chino- again, from Talbots. Love them.

I've also bought a few pairs of Birkenstocks which I've really been enjoying. One of them is from QVC and is on clearance now. I'm wearing them today! A223932 in the gray/pink. They don't photograph well at all, but they're really cute.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Contributor

On 7/21/2014 peachesncream said:

Most of my spring/summer wardrobe came from Talbot's. I can't post pictures because the pieces have all sold out!

I just bought two dressy INC tops from Macy's (on sale). I'm undecided whether I need both for our upcoming vacation.

Feel free to vote on these tops!

INC tie dye short sleeve peasant top:

INC tie dye embellished asymmetrical top:

Peachesncream, I vote yes to both. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

On 7/21/2014 BuffaloBabe said:

Peachesncream, I vote yes to both. Enjoy!

Oh, you enabler you! LOL.

I have to say that I love them both. The pictures don't do them justice; they're really pretty in person.

Most of my wardrobe is solid color, classic styles. But once in awhile I like to jazz it up - and INC is great for that.