Respected Contributor
I've ordered 3 tunic fit n flare tanks, Janda print pant and a Marla Wynn sweater.Smiley Happy I am done for the year....LOL
Honored Contributor

I have way too many browsers open already! I will probably open another & go check them out!

Honored Contributor

He has some nice things.

I really like the look of the skirt on the 4 piece wardrobe but I don't think I care for the print on the jacket.

Valued Contributor

Love everything I have purchased from Antthony!

Contributor

LOVE HIM !!

Honored Contributor

It is a good thing I decided I'm not spending a penny this weekend because I'm liking quite a few things! Adding them to my Favorites.

It took me years of watching him before I ordered my first thing from Antthony but I have loved the pieces I got. The pieces I like tend to be more on the conservative side, I think.

I love watching him. He is so much fun.

Honored Contributor

i am getting the mailyn knit cardigan set that they are showing....love all 4 colors! just have to decide on one or two!

i will probably get some leggings also.

antthony is always so much fun and so full of energy!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

also interested in the ponte pants.....that buckle detail on the back bottom of the pant is cute and different.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
Love him. Never had to return anything,
Respected Contributor

I love Antthony's clothing too. I noticed though that his ""graceanne"" top is a twin to a top that George Simonton's been selling here for years.