Super Contributor

DG2 TS Brushed Twill Skinny Jean

Item 345-443, already up, comes with her book and pouch according to the description. Anyway, has anyone here tried her brushed twill? If so, how do you like it? Or maybe I haven't been paying attention and it's a new fabric for her.
Respected Contributor

Re: DG2 TS Brushed Twill Skinny Jean

Yes, apparently this is a new fabric for her line. Interesting. Love the Super Stretch jeans though. Major improvement, soft and doesn't over stretch.
Honored Contributor

Yes, new fabric.

I still haven't tried her jeans. The superstretch sounds wonderful & I want to try them. Not today though.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the taupe TS in size 2 but am a little concerned that Diane says she can go down to a zero in it (she mentioned her waist was a little over 30" - I am 28 1/2"). I've wanted to try super stretch but my size is never available. I thought I'd try given the light weight of the material she has mentioned (9 oz) and the three flex pays. I am a super fan of NYDJ but the often don't have the range of colors in the cut that I'm looking for. So, fingers crossed!
Trusted Contributor

I decided to order it in the Taupe as well as the matching Safari jacket. I too am concerned when Diane said she can go down 2 sizes. The fabric is really stretchy for only 2% spandex but wanted to try this new fabrication.

Trusted Contributor

Vickie00, I'll post here when they arrive and hope you do too so we can compare notes!
Super Contributor

I have the black, indigo and taupe in my cart, haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm concerned that the brushed finish on the black will be a lint magnat, and of course I don't need them, but they look comfortable and the finish looks good on tv. Decisions, decisions.
Esteemed Contributor

REALLY want to try these jeans! I have been ordering size 4 in her skinny jeans, they're a little snug now! Should I order a 6?? Wondering about an 8, but Diane always says to size down. Are these superstretch?? Doesn't say in the description, Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

The sizing varies. I have ordered her jeans 4 times and none fit. I wish she would make a modern fit (lower in the waist). I am tall and cannot find jeans. I would buy so many pairs if the waist was lower. I ordered the jeans again though, hoping they fit !

Trusted Contributor

Not really a fan of twill, so I guess I will pass on this one. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

It is always a guessing game with sizing. Her sizing can vary in the same style but different color!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

When you find a style , size , and color that fit - they are wonderful -but oh what a challenge that is !{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad