Trusted Contributor

I just received a catalogue in the mail from Soft Surroundings anyone heard of them?

The items are expensive and flowy. Some of them remind me of Logo stuff. Anyone buy from them? What do you think? Are they new?

Respected Contributor

Re: I just received a catalogue in the mail from Soft Surroundings anyone heard of them?

I get their catalogs, but haven't yet purchased anything from them. The catalogs have been more like "wish books" since the prices are a bit on the high end. They have some silk drawstring trousers that I keep going back to look at.

I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone who's purchased any of their clothing.

Respected Contributor

Re: I just received a catalogue in the mail from Soft Surroundings anyone heard of them?

They are a reputable company. I ordered some sleepwear from them and it was even nicer than the picture in the catalogue. I would shop with them again.
Respected Contributor

I have ordered only once, the item was a maxi skirt and I returned it, as it was not The same as was pictured in the catalog......fabric, colors and quality were Disappointing.
Trusted Contributor

I ordered one item from them ~ the La Playa dress. Not sure if they still have it, but it is a knee-length tie-dye cotton jersey dress with little pom-poms on the hem. I love the dress and would definitely buy from them again. I was happy with the delivery speed & the overall quality of the dress. The only negative would be the shipping costs seem a little high in my opinion. Oh, and they also have a catalog with furniture and other home décor items that are beautiful!

Honored Contributor

Pat sometimes wears their things on air.

Honored Contributor

Very nice things.

Super Contributor

Beautiful things. Always a little different. Beautiful applique and embroidery on things.

Honored Contributor

Yes and they are VERY GOOD!!! OH MY!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

i have ordered from them many times and i am always pleased. i generally try to wait for the sales. just ordered the blue chinoiserie skirt which i look forward to wearing soon.