Super Contributor

I have on a top today that I purchased at a Talbots Outlet several months ago. It has been a workhorse in my wardrobe. It's a knit top in a black/khaki/white paisley/floral print. It's a faux-wrap style with 3/4 sleeves. I'm wearing it today with a black tank layered underneath, black pants and black patent wedge sandals. I think the top was about $18 after discounts.

A few weeks ago I pulled out a 3/4 sleeve T-shirt I bought at LOFT at the end of last summer. It's a beautiful shade of bright blue and has a boatneck and a nice longer length. It still had the tag on it. I don't know why I waited so long to wear it, as it looks great with white jeans. Would you believe I paid $10 for the top?

I have to laugh at myself that I spent so little for these two tops, yet am getting so much use from them. I wish I could find more great finds like these!

Anyone else have a similar story?

Honored Contributor

......and your point is???

Honored Contributor

Most B&M stores have terrific sales..........trouble is, many people live in outlying areas, or are physically unable to get to the stores, and that makes Q shopping a blessing.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

chrystaltree,

Was that really necessary?

Valued Contributor
On 7/17/2014 maddiecat said:

chrystaltree,

Was that really necessary?

Geez, no kidding.

I love hearing about a great clothing find that quickly becomes a favorite. Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your ""new"" finds!

Frequent Contributor

I can get great buys from J Crew when their sale is on sale. Sometimes sale items are marked down another 50% on top of the already reduced price. I just bought a pretty silk print top for $29.99 marked down from $118

Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 chrystaltree said:

......and your point is???

The OP had a point that you failed to grasp.

What is your point? Just trying to show how nasty you are? We got that, thanks.

Super Contributor

HER POINT IS....................YOU CAN LOOK JUST AS STYLISH WITH AN INEXPENSIVE TOP AS YOU CAN IN AN EXPENSIVE ONE ! SIMPLE AS THAT ! I GET IT......I DO IT.....AND I UNDERSTAND MADDIECAT LOL............THATS CALLED A GOOD SHOPPER !

Respected Contributor

I love when that happens. Just got a card in the mail about a sale at Talbots. I will have to check out the website. Also I found a pair of sandals in my closet yesterday that I totally forgot about. It was like getting a new pair for free.