Contributor

Jacque has always been very pretty and chic but it seems to me she is even prettier now and carries herself so well. I don't know if she has changed a little or if I have just noticed just how sharp she looks. I enjoy her "on air" personality.

Super Contributor

She looked pretty this morning, but I always wondered why she spends so much time laughing when the camera is on her. Not smiling, I mean laughing. What is so funny?

Honored Contributor
On 7/17/2014 wildcherry said:

She looked pretty this morning, but I always wondered why she spends so much time laughing when the camera is on her. Not smiling, I mean laughing. What is so funny?

I wondered about that recently too. Seems like she's always laughing. Maybe someone behind the camera is either saying or doing something funny to her.

Honored Contributor

I think she's so pretty. Lovely skin and beautiful smile.

Did anyone see her on the George Simonton hour earlier this week in the early AM? She looked FABU in that structured cap sleeved top (color block).

It just worked so well on her.

Honored Contributor
She looked beautiful in the SG top that was a TSV a couple weeks ago- the split sleeve top. I love the ruching detail on the waist
Trusted Contributor
On 7/17/2014 wildcherry said:

ITA. That's why I can only take the Fashionably Early show and other fashion shows in small doses. Too many what seem to be inside jokes and silliness. Regarding Jackie, I heard one of the hosts say recently that she has been lighting weights. I can see a difference.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she is pretty too. I was wondering about the model Stacey, though I did not want to start a post about it. It seems like I did not see her for along time, but now all of a sudden she has been on a lot recently. Maybe I just did not see her when she was on. If she was really gone from QVC for awhile, I wonder if she had other jobs, left to have a baby, or something else. Not really any of my business, just wondering. I think she is so beautiful and carries herself so well. She is an asset to the show.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor
On 7/17/2014 brii said: She looked beautiful in the SG top that was a TSV a couple weeks ago- the split sleeve top. I love the ruching detail on the waist

Yes, I remember her wearing that top.

Lovely!!

Super Contributor

She is very beautiful. I remember a blooper with her. She was modeling a 2-piece black transparent blouse with a black tank top underneath. Well, she must have been in a hurry because when they showed her, one side of the tank top wasn't pulled up so you could see her white bra through the lace top. You could tell she saw herself because quickly turned back around.

She seems like a fun person to be around.

Super Contributor

she look very pretty .