Super Contributor

The Q Outlets are having their big 75% off apparel sales this month. I came home with 11 items today which cost me $102.00. (Dress, 2 shrugs, sweater, capris, pedal pushers, 2 tops, 2 lightweight jackets, and a Linea WK sweater)

Esteemed Contributor

Nana5, You did fantastic on your shopping spree. I love the outlets too. I only get there once a year as we live too far away. Last Sept. I bought a SG faux leather jacket for $10.50. Three years ago I bought a really nice swimsuit for $15.00. It still looks brand new. Two years ago I bought a SG reversible coat lime green/navy for $12.50. I wanted that color the year before but it was sold out so I ordered the rose pink/chocolate brown. It still looks brand new & I still get compliments on it every time I wear it. I have bought pots & pans too. Two years ago I bought two pairs of D & CO capris & two 3/4 sleeve tops to match on air. When I got to the outlet store about a month later, they had both the tops & the capris there. I could have bought 5 tops & 5 capris at the outlet for one top & 1 pair of capris. Now I try to buy most of my clothes at the outlet stores. Two years ago I bought a pair of QF capris for $7.50. They still look nice & I wear them often. I have bought lots of D & Co. tops & bottoms at least 5 years ago for $5.00 each. In fact, I wore one of the pairs of pants today when I had lunch out with some girls that I used to work with.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to Frazer tomorrow, hopefully there's some good stuff left!! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

I love the Q Outlet, too! There's actually another thread out there and I've posted a couple replies on it about my last 2 weekend visits at the Outlet! I spent less that $60.00 in 2 visits on a total of 7 items, and saved over $220! That's my kind of shopping!! And believe it or not, none of the items I purchased were clearance.....they were items I had been looking at online, but they were sold out in my size. Probably won't happen every weekend, but I'm 2 for 2 at the moment!

Esteemed Contributor

They're so hit or miss, but lately people seem to be having an awesome time. I'll report back on my finds!

Super Contributor
On 7/16/2014 ibb38 said:

They're so hit or miss, but lately people seem to be having an awesome time. I'll report back on my finds!

Hope you have a good day at the outlet. Can't wait to hear what you get.

Respected Contributor

I went to the Fraser Outlet on July 5th and scored quite a haul at unbelievable prices. I plan on going back on the 26th of July again. Will let you know what I get. I'm in NJ, so it's an hour and a half drive, or I would be there more often.. LoL..

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Esteemed Contributor

You gals are making me jealous. I live 1 1/2 days away from the Lancaster outlet, so I only get there once a year. I do like the Fraser outlet better though, so we do go there as often as I can get my DH to take me there. We usually stay in Lancaster 4-5 days on our return trip from the east coast.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/17/2014 ciao_bella said:

I went to the Fraser Outlet on July 5th and scored quite a haul at unbelievable prices. I plan on going back on the 26th of July again. Will let you know what I get. I'm in NJ, so it's an hour and a half drive, or I would be there more often.. LoL..

I'm in NJ (Central) too- and about the same distance from QVC. Yesterday I was focused on handbags since they were 75% off- I wanted a slouchy hobo and everything on my wishlist is in the $200 range! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} I was hoping to find Isaac's A225688 but they only had A234628 (tons of them!). I got A219789 in gray for around $50, just beautiful. I also got a couple Logo tops for my daughter. A very good outlet day!

Super Contributor

This may be a silly question, but are the Q outlets only in PA?

ETA: I just looked them up. Guess I won't be making it out to one anytime in the near future lol