Respected Contributor

Yay Yay.....Nordie's order just arrived!!!

No returns happening here!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Yay Yay.....Nordie's order just arrived!!!

Wha'dja get? hulagirl?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

J Brand Jeans......the aqua workout set on pg 57 of the catalog, Elodie coat on pg 53.....don't need anything else. I got new riding boots and lamb leather cropped moto jacket last year and already have new fall/winter bag ready to go!!

Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 hulagirl said:

J Brand Jeans......the aqua workout set on pg 57 of the catalog, Elodie coat on pg 53.....don't need anything else. I got new riding boots and lamb leather cropped moto jacket last year and already have new fall/winter bag ready to go!!

Your purchases sound wonderful! Congratulations! Good job and high five!!!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Cool! Congratulations! Love J-Brand jeans

Respected Contributor

On 7/14/2014 songbird said:

Aren't they great!! I can't allow myself a whole wardrobe of them, but I do try to grab them when I can get them on sale.......I just wear plain Old Navy Rock Star skinny jeans for my "dirty work" and errands. I keep asking my local "high-end" dept. store if and WHEN they are going to start carrying J's, and the clerks says they don't know, but I'm not the only one asking.....I just tell them I'll keep spending my money from Nordies or J's webite!!

Super Contributor

I love Nordstrom but I only shop there for bags, makeup, and shoes. There is a shortage of petites, at least at my store, so I don't buy clothes from there. They do have petite sizes, but there's not a lot of selection. If I buy regular sizes the shirts are too long and don't fit quite right. If they started carrying more in petite sizes I would get my clothes from there too.

Honored Contributor

On 7/14/2014 hulagirl said:
On 7/14/2014 songbird said:

Aren't they great!! I can't allow myself a whole wardrobe of them, but I do try to grab them when I can get them on sale.......I just wear plain Old Navy Rock Star skinny jeans for my "dirty work" and errands. I keep asking my local "high-end" dept. store if and WHEN they are going to start carrying J's, and the clerks says they don't know, but I'm not the only one asking.....I just tell them I'll keep spending my money from Nordies or J's webite!!

Some people will spend hundreds on bags. I won't spend a penny on them. But high end premium jeans? Whole different story. Love expensive name brand jeans. Love stuff like Curent/Elliott, Rag & Bone, Citizens, etc. It's cool to have American made clothing. (and Italian shoes!)

Trusted Contributor

Enjoy your goodies. Waiting here,but not patiently!