Regular Contributor

Good morning ladies. Just wondering if anyone here knows what is going on with the Thread and Forum under the Beauty tab? It is no longer available. Thanks for any input. Just curious. Hope everyone has a Blessed Day!

Honored Contributor

I'm not sure what you are asking. I can get to the beauty forum just fine.

Honored Contributor

I can still get there the same way as always.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I noticed too that it's not on the drop down menu under beauty anymore. You can access it on the left side (Community menu) on any other category page under beauty.

Regular Contributor
On 7/14/2014 silkyk said:

I noticed too that it's not on the drop down menu under beauty anymore. You can access it on the left side (Community menu) on any other category page under beauty.

Thanks silkyk. This is where I had always accessed the thread. I will go under the Community menu. Have a good day!

Trusted Contributor

I never even knew you could access it from the menu across the top of the page. I always accessed from Community Smiley Wink

I looked under some other categories and they show things like "For the Home Forum." I'm guessing Beauty now has too many other options and they can display only four of them so they are now showing "New Arrivals," "Auto Delivery," "Starter Kits," and "SuperSize."

Learn something new here every day!!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

KJPA