Valued Contributor

Great weekend sale at JC Penney

I was in JC Penney yesterday and got some really cute tops. Most were 40 to 50% off. Cheaper than QVC and no shipping costs. I think the sale lasts through today.

Just a heads up.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

Re: Great weekend sale at JC Penney

Thanks for posting. Doubt I'll make it over there today, but I want to get by there and look for some Buffalo by David Bitton clearance tees. Love those tees!

What kinds of tops did you get?

Valued Contributor

I was at JCP this week-end for the sale also -- got a cute, white, Liz Claibourne flyaway cotton top AND a pair of sterling silver sodalite earrings for under $38 !!

Sure beats QVC "sale" prices.

Honored Contributor

I got a couple pieces.

Respected Contributor

i have ordered a couple of cute dresses and am a fan of their Le Suit brand. hope they claw their way back - and i am trying to help.

Respected Contributor

I have walked through a JC Penny to get to the mall and the store just looks horrible. Maybe it's just this particular store, but I have never been tempted by anything. What do you buy and in what dept?

Respected Contributor

On 7/14/2014 Luvmycats said:

I have walked through a JC Penny to get to the mall and the store just looks horrible. Maybe it's just this particular store, but I have never been tempted by anything. What do you buy and in what dept?

i buy on line at jcp dot com