Super Contributor

Does anyone recognize the white pedal pushers that Pat is wearing in this video below? It's a LOGO item she's presenting, so I am wondering if the pants are LOGO and they just sold out? I looked and I didn't see anything similar in the LOGO product listing, I'm wondering if they could be a Q item or if they are her own.

They look SO cute on Pat with those natural wedge sandals! I'm not sure I like the whole outfit she's wearing and all the pieces together, but the white pedal pushers are just darling on her. TIA.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Knit-Top-with-Pleat-Back-&-Seam-Pockets.product.A254566.h...

Super Contributor

Re: Pat's white pedal pushers

If you want to know what any host is wearing, usually the order answering operators have a list of what they have on daily with the item numbers if its from QVC. So call your order number and ask.

If they can help you, write Pat at her QVC blog here.

Super Contributor

SmileThanks! I saw the video long after the top was aired. I just thought I would ask here, so many ladies here are so good at recognizing Q products or perhaps have seen entire shows and heard the hosts or vendors mention what they're wearing and can give a quick answer. Thank you tho!

Honored Contributor

there is another thread about these pedal pushers, but i dont think anyone ever found out what they were.....did you check her facebook page?

http://community.qvc.com/forums/susan-graver/topic/458588/postid/9491513/re-white-pedal-pushercapris...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I would guess these: A240870

Women with Control Petite Tushy Lifter Pedal Pushers

Honored Contributor

i did check out her facebook page. a few people have asked, but she has not answered.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein