Respected Contributor

Love the dress Jill is wearing right now!

I've seen her wear it before. I wonder who the designer is? I love the colors and Jill has really beautiful skin color.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Love the dress Jill is wearing right now!

Beautiful dress and beautiful face. Looks like she has put on a few lbs. while on vacation.
Trusted Contributor

I thought the opposite.....made her look heavier with the wide top and wide stripes. No wonder you thought she gained weight. Lose the dress and look thinner.

Valued Contributor

Well, I don't want it. Jill is lovely, the dress isn't. Smile

Contributor

I couldn't believe how bad this dress looked on Jill! Someone should have told her how it looked on her Before going on air that way. But, she probably would Have worn it that way anyway. That kind of a prInt Belongs on someone slender.
Honored Contributor

Why does every positive comment about a person turn into a personal attack, if you like the dress fine, if you don't comment on that not the persons weight.

If she is comfortable with herself and how she looks, its no ones place to make negative comments

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

On 7/12/2014 geegerbee said:

I thought the opposite.....made her look heavier with the wide top and wide stripes. No wonder you thought she gained weight. Lose the dress and look thinner.

ITA I thought the dress made her look heavy.

Honored Contributor

This dress is Missoni. Jill has several dresses and sweaters by this designer. Personally I'm not a real fan. I liked the colors but that was about it.