Occasional Contributor

Shawn's top in "Shawn Says,Accessorize!" Show

Does anyone have any ideas about the tank Shawn is wearing In her "Accessories" show? It's Stone/gray in color and asymmetrical. I thought it may have been Logo, but I can't find it.... Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's top in "Shawn Says,Accessorize!" Show

I will try to find it, but it seems that it has definitely been presented on a LOGO show... it may have been a TSV?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

On 7/11/2014 lovestoteach said:

I will try to find it, but it seems that it has definitely been presented on a LOGO show... it may have been a TSV?

The back is much different than any logo top

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

Looks like LOGO layers to me.

Is it A235472?

Honored Contributor

On 7/11/2014 VCamp2748 said:

The back does not seem to be ""straight"" it looks like a criss cross with a baudeau insert.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

The back does not seem to be "straight" it looks like a criss cross with a baudeau insert.

Hard to tell since hosts don't normally show their back due to the audio equipment. Plus she's trying on that backpack. It looks cute on her, whatever brand it is.

Regular Contributor

Not sure about the top, but I find it "interesting" that the audience participants they called on - most if not all of them - were donned in QVC clothes and accessories. Just saying...

Occasional Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Usedtobeoxox said:

The back does not seem to be "straight" it looks like a criss cross with a baudeau insert.

Yes, the back seems to be open because I can see her layered tanks when she turns around
Honored Contributor

Just got a very good view of the shirt, it reminds me of the Lisa Rina Bandeaux maxi dress

Respected Contributor

On 7/11/2014 acim said:

Not sure about the top, but I find it "interesting" that the audience participants they called on - most if not all of them - were donned in QVC clothes and accessories. Just saying...

That's not surprising. Whenever they have live audience shows, & the cameras show the audience, I can always see lots of very familiar-looking clothing, especially for the QF shows{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} If you notice, the vendors are often wearing QVC garments & accessories when they present on-air.