Trusted Contributor
Did you buy anything at the Anniversary sale? I bought a North Face down coat. Thinking about Rag and Bone jeans. Anyone wear them? Opinion?
Contributor

Someone recently started a thread about their jeans-New Rag and Bone. I'm a couple of sizes to larger for their clothing so I can't comment. I did do some damage today though-a pair of Hunter boots, a 3.1 Philip Lim bag, a necklace, workout pants and a perricone set. It's a hard sale for me to resist.

Respected Contributor
I got my J Brand skinny jeans......saved $60!!! These are my fave expensive jeans....my fave cheap jeans are Old Navy Rockstar.... No experience with R&B.
Frequent Contributor

Oh boy! I got new Asics Kayano's - get them every year at the anniversary sale. And, got Philosophy Purity Made Simple deal that better beat anything QVC could offer! Also got Mac beauty exclusive in pink; some EmmeJay hair bands and then some clothes for hubby's birthday. Oh, and the most adorable baby's outfit for our upcoming first grandchild!

I forced myself not to look at clothes for myself.

Honored Contributor

I have Philosophy AG and PG lotions, Kiehls Creme de Corp Lotion and the Creme de Corp whipped body butter in my cart.

I am having trouble pulling the trigger.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I own two Rag & Bone jeans. Best jeans I've ever worn. They are the hot label now,all the celebs wear them, yada yada... but it is a amazing jean. The one on sale as a promo is normally one of their costlier ones. It's on sale for around $150.00. Zipper detail jean, very cute, 29 inseam and 10" leg opening. After the sale ends in August, up it will shoot to $250.00. (so they claim) There are other R & B jeans that are just as good and cheaper. They will drop somewhat during the sale. Item number is #839756. The size range is 24-32. Or 0-16

For lower price R & B (under $100.00) check out the Rack. But those fly out like hot cakes and you might not hit your size.

Trusted Contributor
If I've never worn R&B, how do their sizes run? I'm a 4 in NYDJ and a 0 in Chicos. Normally a 6. Any suggestions? I forgot I bought Purity and Trish skincare. Anyone else shopping the sale?
Honored Contributor
On 7/10/2014 2zbeach said: If I've never worn R&B, how do their sizes run? I'm a 4 in NYDJ and a 0 in Chicos. Normally a 6. Any suggestions? I forgot I bought Purity and Trish skincare. Anyone else shopping the sale?

Most premium jeans run by waist size. 24-32. So 24 is a 00, 25 is a 0, 26 is a 2, etc. They go up to size 16. They have all cuts of jeans. Does not have to skinny cut. And no you don't have to be tiny either to wear them. NYDJ is a premium jean so your size in that would be kind of the same in R & B even though NYDJ allows for a belly. Remember, this is a stretch jean, 98% cotton, 2% poly. Try to get mid rise or high rise whether you get skinny or boot cut. R & B is now Nordstrom flag ship jean. But they've been the rage for several years now. This is an all clothing outfit, not just jeans. Expensive, but good clothing.

Valued Contributor
On 7/10/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I have Philosophy AG and PG lotions, Kiehls Creme de Corp Lotion and the Creme de Corp whipped body butter in my cart.

I am having trouble pulling the trigger.

This sounds like me, VaBelle.Smiley Happy Luckily, none of the clothes spoke to me this time. Well, a few loungewear and PJ-type pieces did, but nothing else in the clothing area. I have a few beauty items in my cart, too.
Valued Contributor

Yes, I got a few things for myself(beauty items, Nike's, and a sweater) and bought my son and dil some athletic shoes. I normally get us all a NF jacket but nothing I couldn't live without or they were the ones we already have.

I didn't think it was as good as past years but I'm sure that's all in the eye of the beholder.

I got my DKCM and Angel lotions so that's a good deal for me since I wear one or the other almost every day.

First time I haven't bought a pair of boots...or two. We're in the middle of a move so it worked out good, I don't 'need' anything anyways.

I'm still looking at a couple of the jeans, but again, so similar to ones I already own.

adriennelisa, I love those bags, looked at that a couple of times.Wink