Valued Contributor
I haven't watched much QVC lately. However, I just got home and decided to turn on PMS. I just have to say that I think Jayne Brown looks so pretty this evening. I think she's wearing a LOGO top and those colors look fantastic on her!!
Regular Contributor
Had to change the channel! I cannot take Courtney!
Super Contributor

I a not a fan of Jayne. Can't figure out why. Just hate Jayne and Pat Dementri together.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, Jayne does look nice. I am enjoying both Jayne and Courtney!

Super Contributor

I recall when Jayne began hosting, she was so nervous. It had to be so nerve-wracking to host after being behind the scenes (I think she was a buyer for Q).

Now it seems she is so comfortable in front of the camera.

Respected Contributor

Jayne is very good behind the camera when she's alone. But when you pair her with Pat, I can't bear to watch. The giggling, personal stories, and the absolute lack of concern for selling the clothing they are presenting is a little more than I can handle. So I use my remote.

Valued Contributor

I love her new hair style. It is so flattering on her!

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Jayne Brown. Nice change.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Jayne looks particularly attractive tonight.

Valued Contributor

Jayne is a class act. Her descriptions of the clothing is so helpful and appropriate. I believe she would actually wear what she is selling. Just a class act all the way around. I have had to mute the TV when Courtney is on. Just can't stand listening to her voice and I don't believe she would ever wear anything she is selling tonight.