Respected Contributor

Colleen Lopez Pretty in Paradise Maxi Dress on Hsn

Does anyone have this dress. Item # 317-570.

I ordered it in the Paradise print and is has shipped and then turned around and ordered it in Black too. It looks so great! Do any of you lovely ladies have it?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Colleen Lopez Pretty in Paradise Maxi Dress on Hsn

I don't have it, but wanted to tell you how lovely I think it is. The black is stunning and the prints are so summery.

My lifestyle is mostly very casual and I'm not sure I'd ever have a chance to wear it.

Hope you enjoy it!

Honored Contributor

I don't have this particular maxi but I have a different maxi she offered last year and I love it. I love that her maxis are fitted and not a sack looking. They have shape to them.

Also, I am not tall and the maxi I have isn't to the floor on my. In fact, it's slightly above my ankle which I also like.

Trusted Contributor

Very pretty dress and tempting because I've been having such a hard time finding the right tops to go with my two maxi skirts. Please let us know about the fit. My only concern is that it might be a little too clingy for me.

Respected Contributor

I am really excited for both to arrive. I just couldn't get over how great it looked on all the models and it has rave reviews. I really like and trust Colleen. Thanks ladies for you input and i will let you know how they work out. I have been wearing Maxi dresses all summer and am just nuts about them.

Valued Contributor

I have them BOTH and absolutely LOVE them! Received many compliments while wearing them. I am also a huge maxi dress fan--my closet is FULL of them, and people always tell me how nice I look. It's so funny because you look like you've made an effort--but it is so easy! I also love and trust Colleen--she is a lovely, kind woman--she and I have become real Facebook friends--she is the real deal!

Respected Contributor

Kim you and I sound like two of a kind! Me too! I have a closet full of maxi dresses and find myself buying them two at a time these days. It totally makes it look like you really try and its so easy! I always get compliments and second glances too. I love being a girly girl!!

Colleen has been a favorite of mine since I discovered Television shopping about 15 years ago. Wow, time flys.

Thanks for your comments and stay looking lovely! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I returned the paradise print dress. Like bold prints, but it was just too loud. Maybe the black is a better choice, but I also thought it felt heavy-the material itself and I did not like the lining. I love maxi's, but was disappointed in this one.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Chi-town girl said: I returned the paradise print dress. Like bold prints, but it was just too loud. Maybe the black is a better choice, but I also thought it felt heavy-the material itself and I did not like the lining. I love maxi's, but was disappointed in this one.

Thanks for your insite. I find that you and I like the same stuff in clothing. Smiley Happy Us Chicago girls know a thing or two about fashion. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 LisaB said:
On 7/8/2014 Chi-town girl said: I returned the paradise print dress. Like bold prints, but it was just too loud. Maybe the black is a better choice, but I also thought it felt heavy-the material itself and I did not like the lining. I love maxi's, but was disappointed in this one.

Thanks for your insite. I find that you and I like the same stuff in clothing. Smiley Happy Us Chicago girls know a thing or two about fashion. Smiley Happy

Yes! I like Colleen's line, but this one didn't work for me. It's a nice design with the ruching. Hope you are enjoying summer!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri