Honored Contributor

O/T What type of snack food or candy ...

What type of snack food or candy do you have a hard time limiting? Once you start you can't stop. You love salt or sugar or crunch? Is it nuts? M & Ms? Chips and dip? Popcorn? Kit Kats? Snicker bites? Icecream?

You may have replaced it with healthier choices these days but it will always call your hand in the back of your name.

I'm chex mix!

Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T What type of snack food or candy ...

I can't keep any candy in the house because it's too much of a slippery slope. I can easily make myself sick eating chocolate of just about any kind. I have to watch out for ice cream, too. I only eat the Skinny Cow ice cream treats to control the portion and calories.

Super Contributor

When I could have candy, (I'm diabetic) I used to love M & M's. I rarely bought them though, because when I did it didn't take me long to finish the whole bag!

Respected Contributor

Candy, especially Twizzlers! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} Sour gummies are addictive as well; just thinking about them makes my mouth water.

Honored Contributor

Ladies! I meant ""call your name in the back of your head""! The dog was barking and DH talking!

Honored Contributor

Salt & crunch = Ruffles.

Honored Contributor

If I have a bag on M&M Almond or Peanut Butter, I am not happy until the whole bag is gone. I simply cannot buy them.

Super Contributor

I can't have Mallomars or Ring Dings in the house or I will eat the whole box!!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/6/2014 lulu2 said:

If I have a bag on M&M Almond or Peanut Butter, I am not happy until the whole bag is gone. I simply cannot buy them.

Those peanut butter M&Ms are evil. I think I once gained about 5 pounds in 2 days binging on those things.

Respected Contributor

I love salty and crunchy. I am in trouble around potato chips and nuts so I don't buy the large bags. If I must have either one, I'll buy an individual serving bag and this way I won't overdose.

My husband is wild about ice cream and can't seem to control himself when it's around. I like it in the summer but he eats it all year long.